Where are you?

Leeds, England.
Dave P you're not wrong about the salt. Was out around Hull & Hornsea today and there was rocksalt everywhere.
Nygie.

I lived in Annapolis for a few years, Rob...that Beltway gets cold on a motorcycle in the winter, and I'm not talking partisan politics, either!

Hapo get "funny" some times...but never ride "silly fast like idiot"! Hapo ride serious, maybe spank you silly, you big ol Knight on Shining Ninja you, but hey, puke your guts out if you like, that often help Hapo feel better after his "bottle", it should work for you too!

HOLLAND,I read the forum allmost every night before I go to sleep ,hehe !!
I have met no other busariders here in HOLLAND,got 11000km on my speedo so I come around I think?
I mostly read the forum but not many reply,s from me because its englisch I am not so good at it[the technical stuff i mean].
BUT I AM HERE AND I HAVE A RED BUSA [STOCK] TOPSPEED SO FAR 330 KMP ON SPEEDO TYRES PIRRELLI MTR 22 ,21 EVO BUT WHERE IS THE MAN FROM DOWN UNDER??? HAYABUSA ????
GREETINGS FROM HOLLAND
JAN :)

!?Hapo no like Dippy Pete make fun Hapo some day Hapo Spank like the Rest...any who, I'm outta here! It aint snowen yet!

I am in Wollongong Australia, about 1 hour down the coast from Sydney, which you will get real sick of next year with the Olympics and all.

Just coming into a glorious sunny summer here, so I am smiling! :)

And for Dirty Pete and the rest, I NEVER post under any other name, this is my only log-on. Suppose I am just boring, but I am here in a professional capacity sometimes too, with the "Yellow Box" thing.

nygie:nice to hear from some one in the same area seems like everyone comes from the states or australia ;no offence to anyone. Fancy a chat and we can talk about what we have done or intend to do to the bikes? mail to blackbyrd@tinyonline .co.uk .cheers mate.To other readers hows the weather in your country just so i can feel evev sicker.

Winnipeg, Manitoba (Central Canada) The flats of Canada...the only place where you can sit on your porch and watch your dog run away for 3 days...or you flash someone the highbeams on the highway and then pass them the next morning... You get the picture!!!

BUSALAND!

richmond, va. here. usually ride year round. but had surgery on wrist from motorcycle accident so i'll be down for a few months. bummer. black and silver busa #168
mike

Back