Where are you?

indianapolis . until i am in a situation that i can get back out west anyways.
indy is not a cool place to live unless cool is as in cold !

DP don't get me started just because Canada at best can get second spot in the hockey world championship/olympics (do i have to mention that Sweden always wins!!!).

Anyway just ordered my RS-3 race stainless with titanium canister. $718 including shipping to my sister in Miami. Then it will probably be another $718 just to convince my dad to bring it here !

When i fit the bike with this beautiful piece of exotic metal i will post a few pictures from outside my garage with me standing beside it weeping since i have a dynoprintout with HP i have never seen before and not a chance to testdrive it due to =%#=½#E **** *** snow !!!

You guys here a the .org have to help me get through the very depressing time of year called WINTER !

Atlanta.

3 hours to the Smokies, where I have not ridden as yet.

1 hour and 15 minutes to some serious blind curves/highest point in Alabama.

In a small turn-of-the-century town on a lake just outside Toronto (pop. 3,000,000), Ontario, Canada. Not as cold as it sounds 'cause we get the warming effect of big ol' Lake Ontario.

This winter just for a change, I will be living in a 6' X 6' grass hut on the beach with Maui, KawAbuser, 2 Hayabusas and a funny car. KawAbuser and Maui don't know it yet, but they will be bunking out back with the Vietnamese pot-bellied pig.

Oberlin, Ohio - small college town in the flatlands & cornfields, 30 minutes from Sandusky, closer to Cleveland than Toledo. Hey KEVTEC, how's the new rollercoaster construction at Cedar Point look?

Las Vegas is Sin City; is that worse or better than capital of sleeze? Or maybe it's Sin City, but we have more class..........lol

THIS IS NOT DUCMANIC THIS IS CLAY

born in Ohio, raised in Portland Oregon, lived in New Port Richy Florida, and Seattle.

Living in LA. sex, drugs, and big breasted females, and little females, and tall females, and ,and, and...

get the idea?

clay

Escondido, California. I'm 30 minutes from downtown San Diego.
I ride a black/gray busa, and would like to see another one in the area that is actively running. The only other one I know of got VANdalized. I don't know how the van fared, but the busa was totaled.

Of course, for now and the next two weeks, I'm in Roseville, just north of Sacramento. Took a 120 mile cruise up part of 49 with my wife in tow yesterday afternoon, and it was geat. I see mostly cruiser class bikes in this area. (and still haven't seen another busa!!)

Live 15 miles north of Copenhagen Denmark and sorry Dr Busa and Dirty Pete, you guys don't know what a Viking is before you have met a Dane. We eat little children, rape your women and pillage our foe's. And doing this on a Busa takes precious little time.

Back