Where are you?

I think this thread, which everyone seems willing to answer and which doesn't cause too many duplications (more than one post by the same person) shows that out of the 500 or so Members of .org, only about 50 are currently active.

Before someone posts "And your point Dirty Pete?" I'll say that the point is we've got 50 Members...not 500.

The 49th state. Alaska, where there are more curves in the roads then there are women here. Send some up Clay, sounds like you're hoardin 'em.

Lambertville, NJ... on the Delaware River border to PA. Small town which is a mecca for motorcycles on weekends... lots of Harleys.. but also European and Japanese sportbikes. I've counted 200 to 300 motorcycles on some weekends.

Cape Elizabeth, Maine
about ten min. down the coast [south]
from Portland. Cold, ice dark and yes
Maui, I hate you.... grrrrr

Northern Georgia----home of Toosys, T.W.O.'s (two wheels only) ranch and "slow poke". Great riding--lotsa bikes of all types. Kinda domanated by crusiers though.

Cottonwood,(central)Arizona. I picked this part of the country to live so I would no longer have to pull the battery, drain the carbs, fiddle with fuel stabilizer, and leave my bike under the cover for 6 months at a time. In the summer, I head north to the forested mountain roads, in the winter, south to ride the deserts.

La Mesa, CA. Dingo, I'm working on it...the other Busa in the area, that is. I'm in east San Diego County right now, but plan on being at LA Bussas at the Stir Crazy in Hollywood tomorrow afternoon.

KEVTEC - I just saw your post asking where everyone is from. I've been
wondering this for weeks. Feel free to post "John Orchard, Dallas TX - Copper
Hayabusa VIN# 0081". How are those huggers coming along? Did I read another
one of your posts indicating that the hugger would be about the same price as
the under-tail piece?

How's your weather? Still able to ride?

I live in Miami Florida but at the moment I am on a temporary assigment in Mesa Arizona, where I purchased my BUSA, untill April of next year.
Would like to ride with other BUSA owners in the area.

i live in london, ontario, canada,(pop 350,000+) located in between toronto and detroit, it takes me about 2 hours doing the speed limit to get to either one of the bigger cities..

Hyattsville, Maryland, 10 minutes away from the home of the federal government, the capital of the free world, largest terrorist target on the planet, Washington D.C.
And yes, we here do know what is best for all the rest of you out there and we're here to help.

Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
20 miles northeast of Toronto.
The roads are straight and flat, it's cold here 6 months of the year, and if you don't ski, skate, or snowmobile, November till May is fix, modify, and polish time.

regards..Bob

GRIMSBY ENGLAND SO CALLED FISHING CAPITAL OF THIS CRAP/COLD/WET AND DEPRESSING COUNTRY WERE WE LAY SALT ON THE ROADS JUST TO PISS US OFF.NICE SITE READ IT NIGHTLY

Back