Where are you?

San Jose,Calif. 49 miles from San Francisco,37 miles from Oakland,Hwys 101,237,880,280,680.Near Great America Parkway.Home of Apple Computers,Intel,Cisco systems,you name it we have it.Don't come here for girls,no money no honey.

Nowhere, OK. Not a lot here besides wide open spaces, rolling hills and oil wells. Good for top speed Busa runs! Up to 113 degrees in the summer but mild winters help make up for it. We shiver when it gets into the 40's. Canadians point and laugh.

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 04 November 1999).]

Same as turbo1300, we are about 5 miles apart. Now you must say "great to have another to ride with"......... nope, Mr turbo has had his bike in the shop for ever getting all of the 200+ hp. :)

Norfolk, Va. I ride just about year round, the group I ride with has a little bit of everything mostly R1's though. Abuser smokes em all though.

About 10 minutes (Busa time !) from Tokyo. Pity all the good parts makers for the Busa are in Osaka - that's another hour away.

I live up der in Minnesota, ya know? I put da Bike in da shop and getting the snowmobile ready,type deal, don't ya know.

Thought it would be interesting to see where everyone is from.Myself I live in Sandusky, Ohio,USA RIGHT BETWEEN CLEVELAND & TOLEDO ON LAKE ERIE

California 12 miles north of San Francisco in Marin County. Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge 5 day's a week >> And no I am not rich.. :)

Back