What would you do?

I think I would have pushed that trany in the pool......

Forget about the money. That just wasn't right on any level........

argue.gif

(justtight @ Sep. 16 2007,08:25)
(evolvedgti @ Sep. 16 2007,08:11) . As a side note, does anyone else notice how the "best" post ops are mexican.
spoken like a true post-op enthusiast. White ones are cool, Black ones are okay but them there Mexican are the best
jump9.gif
lol, bite me!
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(evolvedgti @ Sep. 17 2007,04:25)
(justtight @ Sep. 16 2007,08:25)
(evolvedgti @ Sep. 16 2007,08:11) . As a side note, does anyone else notice how the "best" post ops are mexican.
spoken like a true post-op enthusiast. White ones are cool, Black ones are okay but them there Mexican are the best
jump9.gif
lol, bite me!
jump9.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

jump9.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't know about pushing that Tranny in the Pool but over that balcony is were I would have put it.
guns.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 16 2007,10:19) Lets see, that's over $20,000....

what do I have to do??

Just eat a couple dinners, make small talk, and sleep in different beds?  For 20 grand hell ya.

Kissing, holding hands, or more?  Hell no!!

Yup the trickery sucks, but if I can take the money for nothing, its worth it  
biggrin.gif
Give me my 20k and see ya !

I wouldn't take 20k to look like a complete typical brainless idiot staring on a reality show. I guess money just isn't of as much value to me as my integrity. I've got everything I need... excess money doesn't help

Too late! He looked like a brainless idiot whether he took the money or not. But then who knows, maybe he had a suspicion the whole time and was cool with it. He had to. If I even had a half of a suspicion, I would be out, possibly with a charge. This guy took a kiss after the bomb was dropped and walked off arm in arm so i'm thinking he was cool with it.

SHOCKED.gif

Back