WTF Girl selling her virginity

I'm in! I just wonder if I can transfer her virginity? I mean I am buying her virginity right? So I can do with it what I please....

Just remember, an4L doesn't count, so yeah... :poke: :whistle:

Heres the thing, if you are going to pay for sex would you want to have someone who is a novice, or a pro?
She wants to have someone who is "intelligent". Intelligent enough to have the money and then stupid enough to pay her!
And at the bunny ranch?? No competition there. How did she find that place if she is a virgin?
Yeah then she will fall in love with the guy and at parties when asked "how did you 2 meet?"....
Boy this is a new plateau for the threads, Today this one and then the colon thread, we are all stepping out yeah!
:laugh:

Heres the thing, if you are going to pay for sex would you want to have someone who is a novice, or a pro?
She wants to have someone who is "intelligent". Intelligent enough to have the money and then stupid enough to pay her!
And at the bunny ranch?? No competition there. How did she find that place if she is a virgin?
Yeah then she will fall in love with the guy and at parties when asked "how did you 2 meet?"....
Boy this is a new plateau for the threads, Today this one and then the colon thread, we are all stepping out yeah!
:laugh:

apparently her sister works there. You know, a family that ho's together...

She actually came up with a pretty good idea! I'll give her that. A virgin to me means nothing but an inexperienced little girl. I would much rather have an experienced woman!!

She actually came up with a pretty good idea! I'll give her that. A virgin to me means nothing but an inexperienced little girl. I would much rather have an experienced woman!!

Yeah.
I wouldn't use a bike mechanic who never worked on a bike before, or eat a meal from a cook who never cooked before, or let a doctor operate on me who never operated before....

I dunno.... in this example, I think it is YOUR job to train the bike mechanic from scratch. Teach her about the pleasures derived from the experience of learning how the bike operates and what it is capable of. Knowing how to tinker around with the insides of the vehicles with our bare hands. The rush of the ride at it's climax of personally tuned performance. And the gradual, relaxing peace and glow that follows the experience of a newly taught mechanic.

Would you really want someone that was trained by 50 different mechanics with 50 different instructions and tools? Think of the mess that would be

I dunno.... in this example, I think it is YOUR job to train the bike mechanic from scratch. Teach her about the pleasures derived from the experience of learning how the bike operates and what it is capable of. Knowing how to tinker around with the insides of the vehicles with our bare hands. The rush of the ride at it's climax of personally tuned performance. And the gradual, relaxing peace and glow that follows the experience of a newly taught mechanic.

Would you really want someone that was trained by 50 different mechanics with 50 different instructions and tools? Think of the mess that would be

Makes sense, but I would be paying a premium to train the untrained mechanic, when there are perfectly expert mechanics out there for less hourly rate. And who's to say if the untrained mechanic is even trainable? They have not attempted to be trained until now and doesn’t that say something about their training abilities or desires?
Also I would have very little time to train them, as this would I understand be only a one time training session.
The last thing I would want is to pay a premium and find out the person had no mechanical aptitude anyway. I hate that when you pay for help and then have to do all the work yourself. Might as well not even have them there then?
Oh and here I will bring my own tool. :laugh:

Makes sense, but I would be paying a premium to train the untrained mechanic, when there are perfectly expert mechanics out there for less hourly rate. And who's to say if the untrained mechanic is even trainable? They have not attempted to be trained until now and doesn’t that say something about their training abilities or desires?
Also I would have very little time to train them, as this would I understand be only a one time training session.
The last thing I would want is to pay a premium and find out the person had no mechanical aptitude anyway. I hate that when you pay for help and then have to do all the work yourself. Might as well not even have them there then?
You win

Is that the male version of Harlequin Romance novels!!! :rofl:

Never even thought of it that way:rofl:

Back