WTF Girl selling her virginity

That might not be a bad thing in this case. Picture this, she becomes a cling on chick. You persuade her into giving you some cash over time. In the end you would have the virgin AND get your money back. In effect, she's paying you to do her. :rofl:

Some poor sap will fall for this.

:rofl: Great idea.. I`m in.

all riiighhht

FM2060~Family-Guy-Quagmire-Posters.jpg

A woman's Virginity is mental, but it is physical too. She should not be able to get her mental health license over this. Stupid little twit!!

P.S. Just saw the video. If THAT girl is a virgin, then I am a swim suit model!!! :rofl:

Last edited:
I was reading this on another forum, but no vid... It's sad really. I'm 24, and a virgin. I see it as more of a gift to your future spouse than something to sell. But then again, as she stated, this is a capitalist society... And maybe virginity is like a fine wine, it just gets better with age... So, in essence, what she get's for hers, I should get more if I sell mine... WHO WANTS IT? 24 yr old virgin! More virgin than the girl in the clip, as she's probably taken it up the pooper and the mouth to retain her "virginity"! Highest bidder wins!

*I reserve the right to refuse the highest bidder. I'll only give it up if the money's right and your a hot woman. No men need apply.*

Come on, you wait what? 22 yrs to have sex, and then you sell it? I call bs. All the times I could've had sex but refused, just so I can sell it! :laugh:

She will probally get a ton of money if she goes through with it. I heard they charged way up there for the high mileage girls at the ranch.

I think it is more of a publicity thing she wants attention so what better way to do it. But it is her life and if that is how she wants to go about loosing her Virginity then by all means all I have to say is I hope it is worth it

I agree its a publicity thing and what kind of guy is gonna want to marry her now. She has publicly anounced she's a prostitute. And being a virgin doesnt make it better. It means she dont know what she's doing and you may get bled all over:puke:

I am wondering if maybe it is a publicity stunt for the Bunny Ranch? maybe the owner of the place schemed this up to draw people into his place of illrepuke

The church should buy it then send her to convent school. That would serve her right!!

What's the big deal? I could not give away my virginity fast enough... over and over.

And over and over.... all the time, what wrong with a large lump of cash. It always costs the men, one way or another. Dinner, movie, booze, flowers, jewelry etc.

seems like a double standard.

If she was gonna do it anyway, why not get an paid collage education?

Better then blowing it......
:rofl::rofl:

A woman's Virginity is mental, but it is physical too. She should not be able to get her mental health license over this. Stupid little twit!!

P.S. Just saw the video. If THAT girl is a virgin, then I am a swim suit model!!! :rofl:

I can't imagine this looking good on her Family Counseling/Psychologist career resume. I just can't.

Back