What did you do with your bike today?

Didn't ride today due to work, but rode yesterday For a Cancer Awareness Ride. Then washed it up and put it away. Will ride tomorrow.

Burned a tank and a half of gas today riding with the local Harley club.

Planning on doing the same tomorrow, just a lot faster through the turns without them.

:thumbsup: for unexpected beautiful weather.

What a fun thread!

Rode 6 quick miles (all uphill) on my mtn bike
installed window and some siding on my house
WITH MY CAFE RACER CREATION I
drilled/safety wired oil drain plug
fresh oil and k&n oil filter
installed exhaust system
got new silver fork tubes from storage for install (no colors on bike except silver and black)
went to movies with daughters (saw "Amelia") great flick
came home and watched Moto GP

petted dawg and turned electric blanket on for beddy bye

200+ miles through the Sierra's, again, man I love my backyard.

Oh ya! Got told to "just keep it under 80" by CHP officer, man! is it my birthday or what?

350.jpg

Weather was good in MD Sunday. 72deg. Took a long peaceful ride to the countryside to enjoy sights and scenery.:thumbsup: Pix coming soon.

Lots of riders out there. Heard of a rider who went down and ended up under a truck on MD210. Will find out more details.

washed the bikes with all the neighbor kids helping...then took it for a ride... almost 70 degrees here was truely fun....then i ran into my wife....lost my bike keys... yep... thats how my day went...(yes i found them..fell out of pocket at store since i was rideing in the cage..put the hump on and didnt bring her a jacket or helmet and didnt feel like pulling a trick we all know another pa guy likes pulling)

Gave her the spa treatment yesterday. :) full wash complete with chain cleaning and waxing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rode about 250 on Saturday...Sunday, was full of choppin wood and steaks on the grill..

Hit the same state line 6 times going down a country two lane road~!~

Missed this thread as I was out enjoying the weather. I rode around the local sweeps and thrill hill! Fun times. Home after dark! lol.

Rode to see a movie, then cleaned and lubed the chain, and what the heck; changed the oil and filter :laugh:

Mounted some tires for a friends track bike. Worked on the Wife's new dirt toy XR100. Mounting a tire w/a tube sucks. Poss got Busa back up & running.

It was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l weather on Sunday in my neck of the woods, so I went for a short ride. I think my replaced kickstand switch is acting up, and the engine cut of momentarily a couple of times. Not a confidence inspiring event. So, I rode back home.

I just came back from the Puerto Penasco rally in Mexico last nite. It was a blast. 95 degrees down there. Got a pretty nice sun burn hanging at the pool getting ready for the nite of party!!!

Steve:beerchug:

well this morning i gave her a long stare and wondered if i should uncover and ride her in to work. decided not to, and regretted it (its up to 75 degrees out today)

Back