what would you do?

From my experience, some will wave you buy and even tell you to stand it up or show off a bit (course this could be a naive way of getting suckered in) but once you pass, others who didn't see the wave seem to have a reason to focus all their worldly angers on you~!~

At 52 you tend to be a little more laid back. With so many bikes i would have pulled off and waited a few minutes.
I usually ride with my colors on and most always pass smaller packs just so i can see the reaction on their faces seeing a patch holder is riding a "crotch rocket".

:thumbsup: me too

thats a good question, cant say as to what i would have done in the heat of the moment, we dont have many twisty roads around here so i dont run into that problem

Let's see...30 bikes at a 20-foot spacing...that's 600 feet or so. With a 2-mile passing zone, I'd pass them every time, provided it's clear. As a matter of fact, I have found myself in that same situation a couple of times, and have done just that: gear down to 2nd, and blast on by. With the 'Busa, a 30-bike, 45 mph parade can be passed pretty quickly. It's fun, too!

Why anybody would want to ride in a gaggle that big is beyond me.

CW

Them going that slow I would "stair step" through, without using undue throttle, just ease up alongside, wave or nod, they give some room slip in, repeat. I guess you could pull over & get an on line MBA or something while they move through your twisties, these are rare days though. Nice day - they should get it , you're on a Busa, alone, and not in uniform.

Back