What did you do with your bike today?

Woke up at 4:30 got all my chores done ,washed the bike and finished just in time for the rain to set in. I rolled it out of the garage and right back in. Total ride 20 feet ,I should have slept in.:boohoo:

Sorry to hear that.....75 degrees and barely a cloud all day here.....

Did not do anything on my bike but I did get the wife's bike almost put back together after her get off

rode 2up with the better half a little over 100miles... rode to breakfast, rode to watch a girls basketball game, rode to the start point for the Wounded Warriors Ride. which happens to be @ Harley.. got a lot of good looks....got a lot more bad looks. rode behind a bunch of tractors to another place.

next ran home to pick up our softball gear...
broke the wifes land spead record. ;-) she says the last time she looked down it said 115... last time I looked it said 125... I pushed a little harder but didn't look down..

rode to softball-won 1game lost 1game and rode home!

fun fun fun

think that's about it

hit some nice straights! hit some okay curves! over all pretty nice day!!

OH yeah Black sharpie'd the scraches on the engine! lol...
Posted via Mobile Device

couple hundred Km ride yesterday....... looked at her dirty face in garage today.

Last edited:
Cleaned and waxed the busa . Cleaned, lubed and adjusted the chain. Checked tire pressure. All set to hit the twisties again.

Rode 235 miles with 3 R6s,2CBR600s, a Gsxr1000 and a CBR 1000. A fun day beautiful weather. To many bikes to rode really hard the two 1000s and I had a couple breakaways.

Went to Maple Grove raceway to drag race the bike. Good thing I took the trailer cuz my 1st run the clutch went away. I launched and go to hit 2nd gear and it went right up on the rev limiter and it just didnt want to move :banghead::banghead:.

road to work an then road home 30 miles round trip :down:

Although next Sunday will be a different story on my weekend off to ride :thumbsup: So far 50 confirmed for a group ride out Broward county's Holiday Park 9:00 am. Will try an get pics, but I am kinda famous for not taking pics when I am having a good ride :whistle:

THE 50 SPORTBIKES MINIMUM RIDE! - South Florida Sportbike Riders Group (Miami, FL) - Meetup.com

This is shaping up to be one hell of a ride 47 confirmed an 25 maybes an thats not couting me an the people I am bringing:laugh:

Last edited:
Today I dilly dally'd and was spose to install my R6 throttle tube, never did... woke up late. Now I've been online tryin to get a good price on the PAIR valve blockoff kit, but noone is offering it w/ the caps for the airbox and throttle body inlet for less than $50.00, screw that. Rode yesterday w/ a Gixxer 600 and an R6 till the sun went down.

Cleaned her up, rode a little, parked her in the living room....hurricane comming!

removed rear sets and pass pegs to get powder coated next week,stripped all decals off of bike fairings.

Rode about a 100 miles or so, enjoyed the 75 degree day with sun. Nothing real fats, got up to 120 once but mainly stayed near speed limit and just rode. Im getting a sinus infection/cold so didnt feel like doing a lot anyway but didnt want to waste a perfect day. I washed the bike yesterday and did the 1000 mile break in oil change so it was ready today.

Rode to my daughters Chuckey Cheese's birthday party.. and then went with some friends for a couple hours. Rode about 125 miles...give or take some.

Today I dilly dally'd and was spose to install my R6 throttle tube, never did... woke up late. Now I've been online tryin to get a good price on the PAIR valve blockoff kit, but noone is offering it w/ the caps for the airbox and throttle body inlet for less than $50.00, screw that. Rode yesterday w/ a Gixxer 600 and an R6 till the sun went down.
sell you everything you need for $5

takes 10 minutes tops to install...

istockphoto_1146998-glass-marble.jpg

Back