What a joke....

I would take a Bullet for ANY American that is willing to fight for Our Country. I just WISH all AMERICANS felt the same way !!!!

Robert

Well Robert, I guess I have misjudged you over these years. I now find that your comment "that's what liberals are all about" to be a close minded, narrow, prejudicial and anti-friendly statement. Your post seems hurtful, without regard to our preexisting friendship. If it's so important for you to support Cain that you must accuse me of some wierd diversionary tactic, go for it. My idea of a riding buddies and long term friendships doesn't include this stuff. Have a good life and know that just because someone disagrees with you, they don't necessarily have a hidden agenda. Regards, Doyle

Oh Lordy Doyle, I'm so disappointed. I had no idea you were so thin skinned. I had you pictured as a tough a$$ marine? Now I learn you would toss your friends under the bus over a political debate. Man up and give the Houndman a hug before buying him a beer! :thumbsup:

All grown ups here for sure. Its ok to debate and disagree. If we didnt disagree on things sometimes we wouldnt need a government there wouldnt be politics hell we wouldnt need the military. I too get excited when debates etc are going on....You should see me at hoem, the wife thinks i am a mad man screaming at the tv!!! Thats what passion is all about though for your country. each individual has thier own idea for how they think it should be run. Thats what makes us a great nation though. We are a group of individuals with pashion. I wouldnt have it any other way myself. Let me say if things i say in the "heat" of the moment you find them offensive i appologize. not for my individual thoughts but for the way i type out or express those thoughts. Lets face it we are all humans in this screwed up world and we will disagree...it the strong open minded individuals that can live with that and move on and get along.:please:

Oh Lordy Doyle, I'm so disappointed. I had no idea you were so thin skinned. I had you pictured as a tough a$$ marine? Now I learn you would toss your friends under the bus over a political debate. Man up and give the Houndman a hug before buying him a beer! :thumbsup:

To set the record straight, Robert and I are good, via PM. re: tossing under the bus, some things are better dealt with using pm's and that's what we did. Don't be disappointed with me Steven, I'm just a sissified little liberal that got his feelings hurt. I'll just suck on my binky harder next time!

I'm just a sissified little liberal that got his feelings hurt. I'll just suck on my binky harder next time!

:whistle:

demoseal.jpg

:laugh: NBL, 'bro...... :agree:

To set the record straight, Robert and I are good, via PM. re: tossing under the bus, some things are better dealt with using pm's and that's what we did. Don't be disappointed with me Steven, I'm just a sissified little liberal that got his feelings hurt. I'll just suck on my binky harder next time!

Alright, I feel better now! :beerchug:

Back