Your Marine Corps

I fear for the future of our military as I think this lessens us in the name of PC (I have stated this plenty before so am not trying to reignite that argument). This is just the beginning mark my words. A lot of good people are going to leave, and many others not join over it. When people start asking why the all-volunteer military isn't working anymore, nobody's gonna wanna hear the truth.

The rumors you heard Russell are true; homosexuality is rampant in Iraq/Afghanistan. On Thursday nights you stay out of the haji barracks, that's 'Man-boy love night'...

EWWWWW! Really???WTF As if it weren't bad enough they are molesting young boys?

The rumors you heard Russell are true; homosexuality is rampant in Iraq/Afghanistan. On Thursday nights you stay out of the haji barracks, that's 'Man-boy love night'...
No. You must be lying. That is against the way of Allah! Next you'll be telling me that the only reason that Muslims love coming to the west is because here they can gamble, screw prostitutes, and get drunk. Oh wait. That's exactly why they come here. Never mind.

interesting article about how things seem to be celebrated, which I think is a bit over the top. I agree that if people would make less of a deal of it all it would all slowly fade into the background. That being said, if folks had not made such a big deal of it in the first place then we wouldnt have the new rules we have now. Can't say that I approve but honestly I dont see how anyone's sexuality matters outside of the bedroom. Its when people start pushing agendas (both pro gay and anti gay) that lead to political pressures and IMHO that's when it goes sideways. I dont care if you are gay, into pleasuring farm animals or attempting to master a-sexual reproduction for humans in your spare time. Don't push your agenda, dont parade around with banners and we will peacefully coexist. Some things just should be left unsaid or kept private for those that need to know.

Subtle acts reshape military society amid repeal :: WRAL.com

haji's=membla. it's a satellite chapter of nambla, maybe you know of them from south park?

I can't wait until some Marines get caught having sex with under age males in Jacksonville. Maybe even volunteer for boy scouts? It is NEVER about "dancing together". It is so much more.........but, they have won through skillful manipulation of the American people. I have to say, job well done!

I'm going to have to reset my password so I can get on the laptop and better quote all of you on this topic.

But I will say this now: It's pretty apparent that gay men most likely do not: ride hayabusa's, have an account on this site, or comment on this post.

Sent from my super-duper wack tmobile device using tapatalk.

Probably not much at all seeing as afghanistan/iraq culture has a lot of homosexual tendencies. The whole "men are for pleasure women are for reproduction" kind of thing. At least that is what I have heard from serious conversation from fellow guys who have been there. I don't have facts to back it up so it may be false.
I was told that by an iraqi soldier. I think he liked me. Those people are sexual deviants over there. You see and hear about some weird stuff

Each of the service times papers have been making this big news for a while. I frankly do not give damn what sexual orientation some one is, as long as they can complete the tasks they are assigned and comply with military standards, customs and courtesies.
yep. it some if gay dude or chic wants to put their ASS (no pun intended:laugh:) on the line for me then have at it. an IED, bullet or bomb could care less wat ur sexual orientation is.

Heck, everyone's throwing out opinions so I guess I'll throw out mine. I believe "the unknowing" usually mistakenly say pedophilia and homosexuality in the same breath. The psychopathic disorder pedophilia is based on an abnormal attraction to children and has NO direct connection to homosexuality (heterosexuals can, just as readily, be pedophiles).
I think the more we know about human behaviors, interpersonal relations, and what constitutes psychopathic personalities, the more accurate and well founded our opinions are. I happen to have some good friends that are lesbians, both professional people and real contributors to society. I also did some security/bodyguard work for some VERY high up so called "devoutly reglious" other country dignitaries and was taken back by their awful deviant behaviors while in our Country.
To me, "don't ask, don't tell" was always so stupid, I'm glad it's gone. Semper Fi

I only wonder how much fear this will strike in the hearts of Al Qaeda to see pics from the ball with guys dancing with each other?

this a skilled move by our government to help the oposition see that we just as much "human" as they are. it goes beyond religion. It goes into lifestyle! We are all "internet friend" because we are living the same lifestyle(busa). If the oposition observe us living life and openly embracing "their" way of life it will pursuade them to not be as angry toward western living. Example: OIF I we were encouraged to grow our beards out to "look" more like the local populous. It worked. Many asians are unable to grow vast amounts of facial hair.

i remember reading an article that went into how Rome was deluted by various things one of witch was the rise of "islam". Imagine that history is repeating itself.

This article goes into a slight comparision of Roman legislation and what we are going thru currently
History News Network

He'll yeah sexy! I will have special pink camo made for you cuz there's no way im being the chick.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

lmao. traditionally the Senior service member will be in uniform and the JR service member will be in suit/dress. So for those of you worried about same sex service members necking in uniform during Ball celebrations. Fear not. It's not going to happen.

I can't wait until some Marines get caught having sex with under age males in Jacksonville. Maybe even volunteer for boy scouts? It is NEVER about "dancing together". It is so much more.........but, they have won through skillful manipulation of the American people. I have to say, job well done!

In my mixed bag of emotions and opinions i would never in my wildest dreams thought of this. EVER.
Imagine the outcome of something like this becoming reality. In cities like Jacksonville, where the dependants out number the local non-miltary civilians almost 2 to 1. And the local government have been looking for reasons to lessen the Marine Corps presence for a long long time.

yep. it some if gay dude or chic wants to put their ASS (no pun intended:laugh:) on the line for me then have at it. an IED, bullet or bomb could care less wat ur sexual orientation is.

Absolutly right! I come from a HUGE(hispanic stereotype) family full of all kinds of lifestyles. I am related to cousins that are gay, lesbian etc. I am not sensitive to the subject. If a Man or woman want to serve let them serve.

And lastly I mentioned this very topic almost a year ago. One of the replies to my comments were "your comparing soldier wearing a turban to dont ask dont tell" Yes i was. And here we are!

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/rand...oldier-completes-basic-training-turban-5.html

P.S. I really did reset my passwork just to post this. The new org looks pretty nice. I dought i will spend any time on it. But it has this Facebook feel to it. I can see the last few people that viewed my profile. Stalker status!

P.S. I really did reset my passwork just to post this. The new org looks pretty nice. I dought i will spend any time on it. But it has this Facebook feel to it. I can see the last few people that viewed my profile. Stalker status!

That is nothing new... That was there before all the changes.

Homosexual policy thought of the day.

As I was changing from PT this morning.

Are we going to have to rename "rainbow PT gear" to something else?

Homosexual policy thought of the day.

As I was changing from PT this morning.

Are we going to have to rename "rainbow PT gear" to something else?

:laugh: Some people might eventually take that too literally....

The only concern I have with it is the housing issue. The military currently does not allow cohabitation of men and women (except married couples) based on the assumption of heterosexuality. I'm curious to see how that drama plays out.

And so it begins. On the news this morning: a gay bar in oveanside last night hosted a new years eve type count down last night. And hosting another after party tonight. Encouraging service members to come in the "uniform of the day".

Taken directly from a memo that came out this morning:

The creation of separate bathroom facilities or living quarters based on sexual orientation is prohibited, and Commanders may not
establish practices that physically segregate Service members according to sexual orientation. Consistent with current policy,
Commanders will continue to maintain the discretion to alter berthing or billeting assignments in accordance with Service policy
in the interest of maintaining morale, good order and discipline, consistent with performance of the mission.

Russ the curtains you ordered came in. I need an address to forward them to.

51MzwBFDQ0L.jpg

:laugh:

Back