Welp, love it or hate, we made a change

Basic Harley suspension with Air Shocks for now . Have it at 20psi for that lowered look . Thinking about an air ride suspension in the near future .

Forks are non-adjustable, rear shock it fully adjustable for Pre-load, recommended settings are based on weight. If feels like mine is a little too soft.

Right on Bob, that is the reason for the change for us. We love it so far. Am due for my 1000 mile check in next weekend.
Mine never saw the dealer again. I remember doing every thing the book listed for the 5,000 mile service and it took me 40 minutes. Not much to do on a Harley.

Mine never saw the dealer again. I remember doing every thing the book listed for the 5,000 mile service and it took me 40 minutes. Not much to do on a Harley.

I have no idea, but I need to learn all the in's and out's as well.

Guys, we rode a busa for 11 years, some of the best memories I have , and one of the worst. But aside from that, the most exciting thing for me is now we have something we can enjoy and take trips on again. Riding for me is something that my wife and I share, a bike she is not comfortable wont work. Now we have something we are excited about again. Life is good, week long bike trip planned at the end of May. Cant wait!

Guys, we rode a busa for 11 years, some of the best memories I have , and one of the worst. But aside from that, the most exciting thing for me is now we have something we can enjoy and take trips on again. Riding for me is something that my wife and I share, a bike she is not comfortable wont work. Now we have something we are excited about again. Life is good, week long bike trip planned at the end of May. Cant wait!

+1 on that
I'm buying another gsxr1k anytime now...eventually, lol.
But it's really no good for 2up riding unless the girl is 5' and 90lbs.
I've been looking at older Goldwings.
I think I'm going to buy one of those as well for taking the wife on day trips.
Goldwing wheelie videos to follow.

You guys scare the *&*& out of me with your "old and fat."

Get a dirt bike, hit single track, hydroplane over river crossings and when you realize you are too old for that stuff, get in shape and try again until you are young and healthy again.:moon:

You guys scare the *&*& out of me with your "old and fat."

Get a dirt bike, hit single track, hydroplane over river crossings and when you realize you are too old for that stuff, get in shape and try again until you are young and healthy again.:moon:

I completely respect this mentality.
However, all my old injuries hurt.
The things I thought I didn't hurt, apparently I did...it just took a long time for me to feel it.
I'm 40, in shape, and active...and I no longer push anything as much, or ride nearly as hard as I used to.
I know what the consequences felt like then, and I don't bounce so well anymore either.
Dirtbikes are dangerous, lol

I don't get the idea that you can't have both. I'm not taking the wife on a turbo busa but we'll cruise on the Harley. I also just picked up another Harley. Dunno I think they are bad ass. And to the OP nice ultra
You put pipes on it already?

20180216_152902.jpg

I don't get the idea that you can't have both. I'm not taking the wife on a turbo busa but we'll cruise on the Harley. I also just picked up another Harley. Dunno I think they are bad ass. And to the OP nice ultra
You put pipes on it already?

View attachment 1580015

Pipes to come with the Stage 1 kit. Just not sure on the brand I want.

Back