Well the Busa's gone, turning the page.

gotta do what ya gotta do, at least the guy who bought it now has a Busa to love, heal fast and get back on two wheels

So, will we be seeing her on "Pimp my ride"? Looking like a $2 working girl on nickel night, all stretched out, blinged from top to bottom and painted up like a poor man's picasso.

Sorry that you had to give her up. :down:

So did you stare at it all the way down the street, with that lump in your throat ? At least you have the 1K, I wouldn't be all that sad with that to ride, I LOVE the 1K's !!!

What happened to your back, if you don't mind me asking ?

So, will we be seeing her on "Pimp my ride"? Looking like a $2 working girl on nickel night, all stretched out, blinged from top to bottom and painted up like a poor man's picasso.

My worst fear...oh the horror. Actually, I just hope she doesn't end up on ebay being parted out.

I spent quite a while with these gentlemen. Quized them on motorcycle riding, as far as experience and such. They both assured me they had experience on liter bikes. I guess time will tell.

Chris

So did you stare at it all the way down the street, with that lump in your throat ? At least you have the 1K, I wouldn't be all that sad with that to ride, I LOVE the 1K's !!!

What happened to your back, if you don't mind me asking ?

Yep, that lump was there throughout the evening. Kim and I have a lot of memories tied up in the busa and related events. We have attended every busa bash since the first one plus additional trips/vacations. We have had a great ride, so to speak.

As far as the back. Well my MRI dictation is about two pages long. Basically in my lumbar region I am blessed with...4 bulging discs, two of them herniated. I have narowing of the spaces in the vertabrae. I just finished with another epidural a few hours ago. I guess I will see if that takes hold.

Thanks,
Chris

Damn Chris! I am sorry to hear this news! Did you mean Norfolk, Va....not Norfold? If so I work in down town Norfolk, Va......so I may see the bike I was trying to keep up with at the 08 bash! Just the wrong rider!

Yep, that lump was there throughout the evening. Kim and I have a lot of memories tied up in the busa and related events. We have attended every busa bash since the first one plus additional trips/vacations. We have had a great ride, so to speak.

As far as the back. Well my MRI dictation is about two pages long. Basically in my lumbar region I am blessed with...4 bulging discs, two of them herniated. I have narowing of the spaces in the vertabrae. I just finished with another epidural a few hours ago. I guess I will see if that takes hold.

Thanks,
Chris

OUCH !! Back pain is the worst, there's nothin you can do. At least if it's your knees, or bad elbow, you can lay down. With your back even laying down hurts. Hope you heel up fast !!

When selling a bike, or even a car I don't know if it's getting rid of the ride, or the memories that you had. I know when my father sold his bass boat it hurt. Even though he had a new one 10 times better in it's place ??

Good luck on your house plans. Just don't forget who your extended family members are!

Back