BUSA gone

NX95240

Registered
well i did it today.. sold the BUSA . you all donot beat me
laugh.gif
but had to . so i can get my new bike in month or so. i donot care what i ride but i will all ways be a part of this family. i hope you all still take me in.. i know a few people on here and would not have meet them if it was not for the board for sure.. man i look back on i tas it was going down teh road and all most made tears come to my eyes. all the good times on the busa was laid to rest today. is it CRAZY to feel that way about a BIKE? man i love it so much .. i guess you asll ask why if you love it so much why sell it.. well i bought the busa for two riding for me and the wife and a year later SHE wanted her BIKE. and i said ok.. 07 gsx-r 750 was at the door on DEC.25 as i got her outside to look at some bull i made up..now i just want something a little lighter and the only thing come to my mind is a RED 848 or 1098.. well sorry for teh long post but just had to get it off my mind.. please donot kick me out of the family....brian

Get outta here Brian...just kidding...I can't wait to see the new Duc at Nightfall
beerchug.gif

I hope you told the buyer about .org
smile.gif

Is it anyone I know
rock.gif

Get outta here Brian...just kidding...I can't wait to see the new Duc at Nightfall
beerchug.gif

smile.gif

Is it anyone I know
rock.gif
YES RAY,,i did tell them about the org.. i hope he get on here soon . i told him today that this place is all in one stop to find out about the busa..hope to have a new bike soon. remember the GUY on the 06 white LE that rode with us that day to SUCHES? he bought a 1098 last week and kept the busa too. he got the money to have a few more too.. hope to see you soon RAY at nightfall

1098? great bike but better pack your advil
smile.gif
your body is going to be unhappy on long rides...

beerchug.gif

smile.gif

Is it anyone I know
rock.gif
YES RAY,,i did tell them about the org.. i hope he get on here soon . i told him today that this place is all in one stop to find out about the busa..hope to have a new bike soon. remember the GUY on the 06 white LE that rode with us that day to SUCHES? he bought a 1098 last week and kept the busa too. he got the money to have a few more too.. hope to see you soon RAY at nightfall
Oh yea, I remember him...I believe he said he does not have a computer when I told him about .org
rock.gif

rock.gif

beerchug.gif

smile.gif

Is it anyone I know
rock.gif
Oh yea, I remember him...I believe he said he does not have a computer when I told him about .org
rock.gif
yes SIR that right NO puter. iam the computer for him. he doesnot want one for some reason.. but that fine..i look up stuff for him all the time..for me a long ride is to hwy 30 -skyway- gap and back home . or to suches then home.. i didnot no more then 400 miles in one day on the busa.. so iam good..

rock.gif

damn every body's selling the Busa's for Duc are we going to make this forum a Duc forum?
Um.......thats a big negative brother. Busa's rule! Ok, sorry. Anyway, congrats on the sale if that is what makes you happy. Will definitely need pics of the new mistress when you get her home. AGAIN, we DONT care what you ride, its that you ride.
laugh.gif

thanks man..i have been on here for awhile now and will stay here for a lot longer .. donot want any one to get mad that i sold but had too . still have the 750 here to ride IF the wife let me ...

Pretty soon we'll have to change the name of this site to Hayabusa/1098.org
firedevil.gif

I think that's 3 so far that have switched.

Congrats and can't wait to see the pics of the new ride!

Back