BUSA gone

beerchug.gif
come on down to nightfall and hang out with us.
smile.gif
i will for sure . when i get a other bike..

If you are going to go the Ducati route, I HIGHLY advise you to give serious thought to the 848 over the 1098.

If you want to spend more than an hour on either of those, the 848 will be FAR less punishing. Much better ergonomics, and very street capable. Don't get me wrong, the 1098 is an amazing bike, but it's murder to ride for more than a 1/2 hour. I got to do test rides on both, and after a half hour, my legs, back, and shoulders were screaming on the 1098. The 848 was a different story, as the end of the 45 minute ride came way too fast :-)

ducati 1098
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
thats a BadMoFo I ain't built for those curve straightening devices enjoy plz pics of both of them.

bowdown.gif

Get outta here Brian...just kidding...I can't wait to see the new Duc at Nightfall
beerchug.gif

I hope you told the buyer about .org
smile.gif

Is it anyone I know
rock.gif
YES RAY,,i did tell them about the org.. i hope he get on here soon . i told him today that this place is all in one stop to find out about the busa..hope to have a new bike soon. remember the GUY on the 06 white LE that rode with us that day to SUCHES? he bought a 1098 last week and kept the busa too. he got the money to have a few more too.. hope to see you soon RAY at nightfall
Oh yea, I remember him...I believe he said he does not have a computer when I told him about .org
rock.gif
Rayabusa0818 iam going to ATL sat morning to put half the money down to hold the bike for me until i get back in town in two weeks ..then go to ATL and pick her up.i might see you at nightfall this friday.. a bud of my is going to let me ride his 1000 down there..

rock.gif

Get outta here Brian...just kidding...I can't wait to see the new Duc at Nightfall
beerchug.gif

I hope you told the buyer about .org
smile.gif

Is it anyone I know
rock.gif
YES RAY,,i did tell them about the org.. i hope he get on here soon . i told him today that this place is all in one stop to find out about the busa..hope to have a new bike soon. remember the GUY on the 06 white LE that rode with us that day to SUCHES? he bought a 1098 last week and kept the busa too. he got the money to have a few more too.. hope to see you soon RAY at nightfall
Oh yea, I remember him...I believe he said he does not have a computer when I told him about .org
rock.gif
Rayabusa0818   iam going to ATL sat morning to put half the money down to hold the bike for me until i get back in town in two weeks ..then go to ATL and pick her up.i might see you at nightfall this friday.. a bud of my is going to let me ride his 1000 down there..
I'll be there on the corner
beerchug.gif

rock.gif

beerchug.gif

Back