New member because of the busa bash

Nice looking Katana, and welcome to the board.  If you want to meet up with some other .org members, the VA area spring ride is coming up in two weeks on May 7th.  I see you're in Manassas, (I grew up in Dale City) so the starting point of Winchester isn't too far off.  Click for a ride details and agenda.  Here's the full .  I hope you can make it.

Welcome!!! Glad you joined up...
cool.gif

Nice bike, BTW...there's a yellow one in my area that catches my eye every time I fly past him...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Kidding, kidding...I'm always stuck in a cage when I see him...
wink.gif

Glad you made it. Kim now knows what her bike might be capable of, due to you riding the piss out of it at the dragon.

Welcome, Chris

Thanks for the welcome everyone, this board seems like it will be a great place to hang out now that Katanaplanet.com is dead. As far as riding the piss out of my bike I did and took it to it's limits (the edge where the tread meets the sidewall is now rounded because I was off on the edge a few times in the turns with the back slipping out from under me ::big pucker factor::). I actually went and looked at a leftover 2004 GSXR-1000 a local dealer that I can get for a few hundred less than a new 750. . . . humm

welcome aboard....

and you must fulfill the rookie initiation procedure.....shaving your nads, streakin down the hallway (or street) screaming like Tarzan at the top of your lungs. You must then hop on the bike (still in birthday suit) and bounce up and down singing "It's a small world after all" in your best female voice.

Then, you can be considered amongst the greats.....
don't foret to post the video for proof.

Welcome aboard.
Yes, everyone here has done this (I remember how cold the seat was that day...)

Hey- I seen dat bike up in NC & Tennessee! Jus last weekend!

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114107180 -->

Welcome to the board! Sweet lookin' bike. I had a Kat 750 before the Busa.

Well its about time you joined up. You have only been home 3 days, lol.

It was really nice meeting you and your dad, sharing a few jokes and the fire....oh my....

Hope to see you guys soon!

<!--EDIT|vman1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114120439 -->

welcome aboard....

and you must fulfill the rookie initiation procedure.....shaving your nads, streakin down the hallway (or street) screaming like Tarzan at the top of your lungs. You must then hop on the bike (still in birthday suit) and bounce up and down singing "It's a small world after all" in your best female voice.

tounge.gif
I thought we were put on the 90 day plan before the initation....lol.

Get your razor ready........ 90 days will be up before you know it...... bahahaha!!!!!!

welcome aboard....

tounge.gif
Yeah, I remember when I did mine and the seat was BLISTERING hot and burned parts which should not be mentioned here, singed hairs which should not be singed and left me with sunburns in places where this white bod hasn't seen sun. EVER.

Welcome aboard. And we're still waiting for your video of said initiation rite!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Back