Well it finally happened... first motorcycle accident

As you said it could have been much worse! You are still here (which is the important part) and looks like only a couple plastic pieces to replace and you'll be all set. Wearing gear is definitely a good thing.

Glad you had your gear on and it wasn't worse. Sorry about your ride. Hope you feel better soon.

Glad to hear your ok and could walk away from this one and being smart enuff to wear your gear. One suggestion,when you get it fixed get a set of frame sliders. They might have prevented alot of the scrape damage.

Good to hear that you pretty much walked away. I've seen quite a few wrecks in the last 2 years locally and on forums. I've always been a believer in wearing gear, but would occasionally not wear a helmet to work since it's so close to my house. After doing a lot of business on different motorcycle forums, I learned pretty quick to wear all my gear.

Let me know if you need help pricing and ordering some new plastics or anything else, I'll get you taken care of

Glad you walked away with just minor dings man. If these sites don't acomplish anything other than getting people to gear up its worth time posting to change non-gear folks minds. Gear is way cheaper than grafts!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back