Virginia Riders

Virginia Riders - Spring Ride 2004

• Meet at One Central Location for a Get-together.

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • Long Ride, Start in S VA.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Long Ride, Start in N VA.

• Other Event, explain below.

• Total voters
SR,

if you dig and Ben has room, perhaps you should ride down to Charlottesville with me the night before as well. It is 2+ hours from our neck-of-the-woods. Then, Postal wouldn't have to drive upto Manassas... Instead he could stroll down to Charlottesville!

[/QUOTE]

Rip,

Riding down together the night before sounds good. My co-worker and riding partner lives in Manassas and he'll probably ride with us ... thanks for looking out but we'll get a room in C'Ville close to the meeting site. I may have another rider coming from Richmond meet us in Charlottesville that night also.

I'll be ready for the BRP ... switching to Pirelli Diablos in a few weeks, but still may not be able to keep up with you ... between Poolesville and Atlanta ... you've got much more experience
race.gif
seriously though, I'm guessing you'll be doing Summit Point this season?

DJ

I know some of you won't wanna go over 100MPH (Not mentioning any names, but HER initial is Michelle) whereas Ben and I will find it hard staying below that...  Just a thought.

-Rip
Oh...I see how it is when VaBusa's not around!  I get picked on by other VA guys!

Speed doesn't scare me...it's losing my license that does...having said that, I would be just fine to cruise around at less that ludicrous speeds to spare my wallet and driving record...

Thanks for thinking of me...and giving me sh*t Rip!!!  
tounge.gif
I hear ya...  And sorry for picking  
poke.gif
.  Heehee...  I look forward to finally meeting the FAMOUS VABusa...  My boy SilveR has told me sooo much about ya!  All gud of course.

tounge.gif

-Vaughn
Has he now?! That could be good, and that could be bad!
biggrin.gif
I may have to travel to Tampa and kick someone's azz...hrmmmm...

I had no idea I was famous? What, you guys don't know gals that ride Busas or something?!
jump9.gif

Oh, and late March - early April would be great for this...I'm game...

tounge.gif

This sounds like it is really coming together. Cool beans. Of course coming from one of the ONLY two riders that showed up last time I will plan on going as well. It seems we are all having cabin fever badly considering how far it is from spring. Lets hope for nice, warm, early, dry spring!!

This could be a really cool ride/event/meeting (whatever it turns out to be).

Hey Tom, why not start a mailing list of people to keep in the loop starting with everyone that has responded on this thread and anyone that we know to be included. Lets not leave anyone out. Still early to plan but oh well.
Got it covered. Thanks!  
type.gif

It would really help if everyone would send me their CURRENT e-mail address. E-mail me at clstcs@juno.com please. Thanks!!

Postal.

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: "Brain delay!"|1075825072 -->

Love the new AV Postal! Heard this morning on the radio that this past January was the coldest in VA in the last 111 years!

...showoff...
tounge.gif

Hey, did you get to ride on Saturday? I was stuck in a van driving around looking for new furniture...saw tons of bikes out though...you can tell that we're all getting antsy...

...showoff...
tounge.gif

Hey, did you get to ride on Saturday?  I was stuck in a van driving around looking for new furniture...saw tons of bikes out though...you can tell that we're all getting antsy...
No, but it was tempting. Too much salt and sand on the roads up here still. Too easy to go down in that stuff if you are not real careful. Plus, I got the Busa up on its Handy stands with a Battery Tender trickle charge going on it. Won't be long!

blues.gif

I'm down with a Saturday cruise in Lynchburg. I work a rotating shift so it'll all depend on which shift i'm on whichever weekend we all decide to get together. But I will make an effort to be there...might even have to be sick that weekend...
evil.gif

You know...I typed lynchburg, but meant Fredericksburg..hmmmm......My mind must have been on the "famous Vabusa"...lmao........
40__s.gif
..Yep I've been drinking again....j/k

Actually we were talking about meeting in Lynchburg weren't we? . . . or have I had one too many "Incredible Hulks" ??

DJ

Ok now I'm all turned around
ices_rofl.gif
Wherever. I'll find my way there. I've gotta map...lmao. Anywhere anytime..I'll make time.

I believe we are set on the meeting place, Lynchburg, VA, parking lot outside of JC Penny at the Lynchburg Mall. Let's see how the weather behaves before we set a date. Probably looking at late March, early April at the earliest. Right guys and gals?

idea.gif

Back