Vic got 23 Months

Fook him. His NFL days are done. Who would take that POS -the Browns?  
poke.gif

The state gave him 23 months but the Feds still got a case.
I hope they roast him. Oh yeah he ain't rich no more, lost his career, lost his endorsements and will end up paying back his signing bonus. After that and the Feds get a hold of him hes done
Sick bastid got back what he deserved. They should have electrocuted his a$$ for not winning the Superbowl like he did his losing dogs.

rant.gif

The Cowboys will take him.
jump9.gif

I hope he rots in there.
I'm not going to disrespect any of your views, because you are entitled to them.
Anyone that treats dogs like that deserves what he gets.
And FWIW,
Bullfighting and Fox hunts aren't legal in the U.S.A., so that was a pointless arguement.
If someone did that in the U.S.A., I would say that they should be punished too.
I don't live in Mexico or Europe, so I have NO contro; over what happens there.
It's just as wrong there as it is here.

I think that it's sad when we as a nation will focus so much on this BS and not on protecting our citizens (the human kind).
deadhorse.gif

One of those usless people that he hangs around should have taken the fall for that. He could be out there making money in the NFL while a cousin sat his time out and he could have easily taken care of him when he got out.
I'd sit out 23 months for ya for a couple million $$$$.
Now he's gotta do the time and make NO money while he's gone.
If they were as smart as that, they wouldn't have been involved in dog fighting to begin with.

I don't think its honest to site instances where the justice system had failed, in order to justify leniency for Victor. The number of dogs involved was alot.

I heard he was into
juggling[/url] also.

Last edited by a moderator:
He will definitely get another shot... I bet in Atlanta even. 23 months already served a couple will get out do some PETA commercials like he was already. Paid for the care of those dogs.

Really is it possible to have the #1 selling jersey get in trouble by doing something unethical and them come back and a few years later have sponsors and the #1 selling jersey again.
cool.gif

Lets ask Kobe

Ok before you go well Kobe was not convicted but he still committed adultery. So ask your wife would she rather you kick the dog or bone the neighbor and see which she thinks is worse.
laugh.gif

The 23 month sentence is just for the federal offenses...he's still facing state charges and there's speculation that they may be double the time that he just got...all speculation of course, lawyers vying for TV news time, but he's not done with his sentencing just yet...Virginia still wants a shot...

As for the NFL, I'm not so sure he'll play again...depends on how much pressure the NFL gets should they allow him to play again...time will tell...

The Cowboys will take him.
jump9.gif

I hope he rots in there.
I'm not going to disrespect any of your views, because you are entitled to them.
Anyone that treats dogs like that deserves what he gets.
And FWIW,
Bullfighting and Fox hunts aren't legal in the U.S.A., so that was a pointless arguement.
If someone did that in the U.S.A., I would say that they should be punished too.
I don't live in Mexico or Europe, so I have NO contro; over what happens there.
It's just as wrong there as it is here.
Pointless?

wtf.gif

This discussion is about more than just the American variety of animal abuse.

The 23 month sentence is just for the federal offenses...he's still facing state charges and there's speculation that they may be double the time that he just got...all speculation of course, lawyers vying for TV news time, but he's not done with his sentencing just yet...Virginia still wants a shot...

As for the NFL, I'm not so sure he'll play again...depends on how much pressure the NFL gets should they allow him to play again...time will tell...
The NFL is a Business, thus naturally interested in profits.

He'll get a shot at it again considering his proven performance.

poke.gif

I hope they roast him. Oh yeah he ain't rich no more, lost his career, lost his endorsements and will end up paying back his signing bonus. After that and the Feds get a hold of him hes done
Sick bastid got back what he deserved. They should have electrocuted his a$$ for not winning the Superbowl like he did his losing dogs.

rant.gif
Aw cum'on.... That is a little sensational and scandalous..

poke.gif

rant.gif
Let me tell you what is scandalous.

Michael Vick had the world at his disposal. Fame, fortune and everything that goes with it. He could have picked a million ways to enjoy all that but what did he do?
He chose to torture defenseless animals by fighting them until they tear each other apart for his sick pleasure.
And them when a dog didn't perform to his satisfaction he found creative ways to torture them to death like putting them in a puddle of water and attaching electrical cords and watching them be electrocuted for his sick amusement.
I cant believe people still support this sick bastid.
And for those who say the govt should leave him alone and pursue bigger problems get a clue, bigger problems are being pursued by that doesn't mean that crimes against animals will not be. You want to go fight and get your brains beat out fine its your choice. Those dogs didn't have a choice. Mark my words he will never take another snap in the NFL. Fook Michael Sick  
pillepalle.gif

poke.gif

rant.gif
Let me tell you what is scandalous.

Micheal Vick had the world at his disposal. Fame, fortune and everything that goes with it. He could have picked a million ways to enjoy all that but what did he do?
He chose to torture defenseless animals by fighting them until they tear each other apart for his sick pleasure.
And them when a dog didn't perform to his satisfaction he found creative ways to torture them to death like putting them in a puddle of water and attaching electrical cords and watching them be electrocuted for his sick amusement.
I cant believe people still support this sick bastid.
And for those who say the govt should leave him alone and pursue bigger problems get a clue, bigger problems are being pursued by that doesn't mean that crimes against animals will not be. You want to go fight and get your brains beat out fine its your choice. Those dogs didn't have a choice. Mark my words he will never take another snap in the NFL. Fook Michael Sick  
pillepalle.gif
Oh... Okay...
dunno.gif

Well when you put it that way, it all makes sense...  
werd.gif

No argument there. I did make that point myself, he sure did some dumb shid considering his very promising lifestyle. However, there is always world league and the CFL in case he needs to get paid.

He definately deserves the jail time if not more.  I'm sure he'll be out before 23months...   he's RICH

You can't compare the killing of dogs by the state to the killing of dogs in dog fights.  The state didn't buy the dogs, it is not a source of revenue to breeders who breed fighting dogs, the state doesn't offer odds or profit form the killing of dogs.  The state has to put them down because NO ONE else will feed and take care of them.  You don't like the fact that the state has to kill dogs because they don't have enough money or room, go adopt a dog.

People who fight or raise fighting dogs PROFIT from the death of these dogs.  They contribute to the problem over dog overpopulation.

Its like comparing oranges to apples.
Let the punishment fit the crime. The media continues to push the fact that he lied to the Feds. No different than Martha Stewart or Lil' Kim. Lil' Kim served 1yr and 1 day for lying and Martha Stewart was put on house arrest. And please let's not go there about it being a black and white issue. It's simply about passing the law consistently. Yes Michael Vick did something stupid and inhumane, but does that warrant that much time in prison and destroying his life? There could have been other ways to hand out punishment for this crime. But only in America can a person be acquitted of capital murder then turn right back around and be found guilty of wrongful death.(OJ Simpson) Will sending Vick to prison for dogfighting stop dogfighting? Hell no! Will we see anymore judgements such as this being passed down in the future for the same crime? I'm willing to bet my last dollar WE WON'T!

I agree that it was wrong for what he did but why is it that he friends got less time than he did and they all had priors, thats what I dont understand about our system.

poke.gif

rant.gif
And Dobieman, let's set the record straight. It's Fed time that he IS doing right now. The state is or was trying to get a conviction also. But if memory serves me correctly, that would be considered something similar to double-jeopardy whereas he can't be tried twice for the same crime.

The NFL is a Business, thus naturally interested in profits.

He'll get a shot at it again considering his proven performance.
Very similar to the Martha Stewart situation. Her stock didn't take near the beating analysts thought it would, and once she was put on house-arrest, her company stock took off again. Go figure!

I agree that it was wrong for what he did but why is it that he friends got less time than he did and they all had priors, thats what I dont understand about our system.
Because they totally cooperated. Not only that, but the chance to capture a high-profile celebrity. The Fed's mouth's were watering
drools.gif

Back