My GF wants a little dog, what do i do!!

One word for ya, Pug ( enough said )

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif
From what I've read about pugs, they're very temperature sensitive...so not a great dog for extreme heat or cold, but I'm not a vet nor a pug owner, sooo take that for what it's worth.

We did dog-sit one for a couple weeks. He was really sweet, would have been better, had he been neutered, but made the most god-awful respitory noises. We always knew what room he was in because you could hear his breathing in every room of the house.
Yeah, they do sound like little pigs running round. I grew up with Pugs, I never really thought much of them until later on though. I kind of miss their snort wheeze grunt...
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif

One word for ya,  Pug ( enough said )

beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif
From what I've read about pugs, they're very temperature sensitive...so not a great dog for extreme heat or cold, but I'm not a vet nor a pug owner, sooo take that for what it's worth.  

We did dog-sit one for a couple weeks.  He was really sweet, would have been better, had he been neutered, but made the most god-awful respitory noises.  We always knew what room he was in because you could hear his breathing in every room of the house.
Yeah, they do sound like little pigs running round.  I grew up with Pugs, I never really thought much of them until later on though. I kind of miss their snort wheeze grunt...  
thumb_up.gif
Our neighbors used to breed pugs. They still have 3 of them. Ugliest creatures I've ever seen. We were over there watching UFC and the pugs were snoring louder than the the guys on TV were narrating.
wowold.gif

beerchug.gif

Go to your local pound or search some rescue orgs. Get the one that takes your heart or the one that chooses you whichever comes first. Believe me either one can and will happen. Good luck with your search.
beerchug.gif

so the girlfriend has really been pushing to get a dog lately and i've come to realize, there's no avoiding it anymore.any thoughts?

thanks guys.
Yeah, beat her to the punch and go buy a man's dog.

Not a pomerpuff rat dog that can't do anything except
staticly discharge itself against a would be burglar.
or this will be you.....

172352141_056490518a.jpg

keep the ideas coming fellas........... the plan is to gather a handful of dogs i could live with and say "look honey, i did a bunch of research for you".

jack russel's are great, i dont know why i hadn't thought of those before now. see, this is why i love the ORG
thumb_up.gif

Get a short-hair Jack R, they don't shed as much.

I love dogs

french bulldog.... boston terrier.... mini pinscher.... italian greyhound.... whippet....rat terrier.... chihuahua.... schnauzer (I think they look like little old men).... there are more robust, less high maintenance "little dogs
Whippets are okay....they shed though.  Ours barks alot.  She was a rescue dog though, so that may have something to do with it.

Here she is....Asia

048a.jpg

dont get a poodle. They are the devil reincarnated.
It all depends on how you raise them. Ours is a designer poodle, she changes color by the season, great dog btw...Did have a Great Dane and he was the best, but the missus said he had to go, I don't wanna talk about that though.
sad.gif

redmia.JPG

Back