Found a dog.

newman

Registered
Lynne's just found a dog running around it the road outside where I live, no collar.
He looks like a Staff, not all that old and a bit thin, gave him some water and something to eat. I'm looking after him until Lynne gets back from shopping.

When she brought him in under her arm,:laugh:, I thought he was our Staff cross, I thought how did he get out, because he would have to have got past me and a 6ft fence, or a 7ft gate.

I had to put all of the other dogs away, I've got two in the bathroom, one in the bedroom and one in the kitchen.

I've got the stray in the front garden at the moment, with the font door open and a gate up so he can't get back in, because he has been setting the other dogs off if he is indoors.

He came straight in and had a pee on my sofa.
He seems friendly enough, but when I tried to put him the garden, he was like a eel to catch, and when I got him he went to half heartedly bite me, I suppose his scared.
Just let him in and his having something to eat and chewing a bone.

Lynne is going to phone the dog warden, and put an ad in the shop over the road.

We can't keep him, we've already got four rescue dogs.
We use to have a three bedroom house but now live in a two bedroom bungalow and there's no room.
His a nice little chap though.

Got to keep repeating to myself no room, no room, no more dogs, no more dogs.

He came straight in and had a pee on my sofa.
He seems friendly enough, but when I tried to put him the garden, he was like a eel to catch, and when I got him he went to half heartedly bite me, I suppose his scared.

CatFoundPoster-1.jpg

Lynne phoned the dog warden and made sure that the little boy would not be put down if no one claimed him, or they could not find him a home, they said they wouldn't. I would not have given them him if they did.

Then about 10 mins later the warden showed up and said a woman had come in to her office panicking because because she had lost him.
Lynne and me talked about him being a bit thin and she said she would sort it out.

It was a close thing though Lynne had already named him Tiger and I was saying to him come to dad.

I was in my Yard with my Husky, when a red Jeep from Tennesse pulls in and a guy jumps out to tell me how pleased he was that he found his lost Husky. Me, "Hey dude, sorry about your loss, but this is my Husky!" We are in a very large gated neighborhood and long story short, he was visiting his parents, they left the gate open and his Husky ran off, had the dog since 2006, looked almost identical to mine. They guy was crying.

Later that night, the neighbor calls me to let me know he has my Husky in his garage. Me, "Glad you found hime dude, but sorry that is not my Husky, he is sitting next to me watching TV!!!" So, I go over to the neigbor, there is a Tennessee number on the found Husky's tag and we call. WTF, number is a new cell number no longer the owners number. We called both security gates. About three hours later the owner was alerted by Security that his dog was found. The poor guy was all in tears when he collected his dog and the dog was too exited to see him.

Glad it ended well.

Een Sleepy.jpg

Een Sleepy.jpg

Back