Sad day locally

Man, when you think about the purity of the spirit of a dog and then the decay in the soul of the shooter...........

Dr. Simmons is a great guy & veterinarian. When I lived in FL, he took care of our pets. It's sad that the K9 retired and then suffered this type of injury.

no words for the level of disrespect by kids and why things need to change

So sad. And people wonder why I have no faith in MOST people.

This kid needs to be taken out in the woods by someone with a .22 rifle with a half full 100 round drum magazine. 49 shots to non vital places such as hands, wrists, feet, ankles. Then sprayed with alcohol to prevent infections and the 50th round fired in to the air. Leave the kid to rot and become gator feed. Have his buddies watch all of this and then duct tape them and lay them next to this POS.

Yes I am an EVIL person when it comes to things like animals and kids and my friends. Don't mess with them!

Damnit Blanca, I wish you wouldn't have made this post. This sort of behavior from our youth is beyond belief. Makes me want to wring the necks of all three youths. If the Trooper had been home and double tapped all three of the hoodlums in the brisket I would feel no sympathy whatsoever.

Please keep up on this event and let us know what happens to this trio.

Back