URGENT: Member needs our help

You guys and gals are just amazing...I'm not sure if everything's been taken care of, but from the looks of it, the oRg has plenty of huge hearts and hands always willing to help out a fellow member...

:bowdown:

Prayers and well wishes for the people involved.
Omar, I am now available again per our conversation last night.
Keeping this on top

Is it me or is the like CNN breaking in to give you the latest on an amazing Phenomenon and then your satellite tv goes out before you get the info!!!

Bitting nails here fellas...

ive got cash ready to go to paypal, well when i get home from work this afternoon. should we send it yet?

Is it me or is the like CNN breaking in to give you the latest on an amazing Phenomenon and then your satellite tv goes out before you get the info!!!

Bitting nails here fellas...

LOL, I understand completely, good thing I have a laptop with an air card and a blackberry. Standing by for breaking news!

Paypal sent. If the ticket is covered the member can use it for expenses.

I just saw this thread.

My bank account is laughable at this moment, but I do have some miles on Continental Airlines. If I can help with the miles thing let me know. I know that with the Continental Miles you can not only get the plane ticket, but also a rental car if needed.

The ball is rolling, Hopefully not to the gutter. Keep us posted Omar. PLEASE.
:beerchug: to this family for helping their own.

The ball is rolling, Hopefully not to the gutter. Keep us posted Omar. PLEASE.
:beerchug: to this family for helping their own.

Hopefully not to the gutter. :rofl: I know this is a very serious thread, but that, right there, strikes me as being very funny. Please forgive my irreverence.

you are forgiven. Only because you are Scar. For all we know this might be for a good reason. Like a surprise. One can only hope and pray for a good outcome what ever the reason.

Back