Guys, we have a member who could use our help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'><marquee>Guys - WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING DONATIONS FOR BEN - HE THINKS HE HAS WHAT HE NEEDS. THANKS!</marquee></span></span>

First off: Ben, don't give me any crap on this - period.

Guys,
Yamahor (Ben) is a member who would give people the shirt off his back if someone needed it and he wouldn't wait for them to ask - so I figure the least I can do  - is the same.
Ben's grandfather is in bad shape (meaning he could pass at anytime) and it would mean a lot if we could help Ben get down to Florida to see him.  Now, I know it is Christmas and things are tight for everyone - but if we can, we should.  So, if you want to help Ben, we have to act quickly.  I will open up my paypal account to accept donations.  All money sent (less fees - I can't afford to cover them) will go straight to Ben to be used as he sees fit.
I will post up all donations so that everyone can see with full accounting.  Please let me know if you don't want your name listed and we will come up with something else.

My paypal is ca02dj04@hotmail.com
Phone lines are open now - first in:

MC Mustang: $20.00

$21.00 sent.

I had to one up you Shawn!!!
ices_rofl.gif

Hope this helps Ben......

DD

$53.00 headed your way..........
beerchug.gif
There are not many big guys that can ride like you...you almost kept up in the mountains
tounge.gif
and get an "A" for effort. Say hello to your old man.......life is everything worth living for!

I don't know what to say guys... I know telling you not to worry about it wouldn't work. After all, we know how we made Andy accept the donations... shid, I was one of them calling him to make sure he kept the donations.... Thanks everyone...
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

Shawn -
Can we get were he is comming from some of us might have travel plans that go that way, or hook up's in the travel industry that can discount trips that way. Hope it works out for you Yam. I lost family on mine and my wifes side a few Christmasses back and I know it is stressful. Prayers and PM sent.

Coming from Central VA (Charlottesville area). Going to Jacksonville, Fla.

I can't say thanks enough everyone...

Guys,
I am floored - before I post an update - is there anyone who doesn't want me to list who they are?

Okay, while I wait to see if anyone wants to remain anonymous, let me say that there is, as of right now:

<marquee><span style='color:darkblue'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>$240.00</span></span></marquee>

See, this is how we do things here on the .ORG! Thank you all - now, let's keep 'em coming if you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back