URGENT: Member needs our help

Just got a call from Omar. He is not sure of the destination yet. But wheels are in motion.

Once again, Kevin. Once again.

:beerchug:

Whatever the situation is, it was just made so much better by you.

Nice.

I'm not flush with points on hotel or air right now BUT would be nice to know who/where/why and if we can collectively square it all away ASAP. Let me know, we can contribute points or money or whatever. Just waiting on some intel so we can make the best decision :beerchug:

Nothing done yet. Just told Omar, I may be able to swing the flight with my miles. I told him of the restrictions NWA has and we will see what can be done. I also told him of Midwests deal right now so monies may still be needed. He is trying to secure more info, that is why details are sketchy right now. He has my number and my availabilty to field calls.
Just doing what I can for my family. It is nothing special or unusual. Just taking care of family.

guys I'm not sure where we stand on this right now but I can help out some as well by throwing in some cash if we need to go that route.

My words may have been premature, but a resolution will be realized.

:beerchug: <==everyone.

Whatever We Got to Do...........Let's Just Do it. :beerchug: I Would Expect Nothing Less From the ORG :bowdown::bowdown:

:bowdown:. I'm proud of everyone here!!! I'd bet there are times when a person can get more help here from us than their own family !! Thats what its all about!!!:bowdown:

:bowdown:. I'm proud of everyone here!!! I'd bet there are times when a person can get more help here from us than their own family !! Thats what its all about!!!:bowdown:

Your dang right they can. Still ready to send funds when needed.

On a side note, I find it amazing that as I sit here waiting for information, I see that the other people hanging out also waiting are predominantly members on my DOT ORG 'friends' list.

Yep. Amazing.

Love you guys.

:love:

Last edited:
On a side note, I find it amazing that as I sit here waiting for information, I see that the other people hanging out also waiting are predominantly members on my 'friends' list.

Yep. Amazing.

Love you guys.

:beerchug:

Everyone willing to help someone and they/we dont even know who it is. Just awesome

A few weeks ago I need some moral/ethical/spiritual advice. Who do you turn to? The H.org, of course. Cap, I dont think I ever thanked you for your phone call, so THANK YOU.:beerchug:

On a side note, I find it amazing that as I sit here waiting for information, I see that the other people hanging out also waiting are predominantly members on my DOT ORG 'friends' list.

Yep. Amazing.

Love you guys.

It is family brother, yet still amazing. Maybe its amazing because at times, I see we are closer than blood family.

Back