URGENT: Member needs our help

don't have any miles but PP sent

also, if this person is flying in anywhere around here just let me know and i can pick them up and get them to wherever they need to go :beerchug:

Maybe this thread was posted prematurly. We need more information that is not avaiable yet to Omar. He is working in securing that information so that the best possible solution can be worked out. There is aslo a privacy issue to deal with. That is first and formost here. As the details are worked out, Omar or Doug will post up with the needs. I am sure as all of the intell is gathered and a battle plan put in place, that we as a family will exicute the plan in a rapid fashion. Please keep posting up how you are able to help so the powers that be can make a educated and expediant desicion for this to proceed.
Again this place is THE BEST.

Many of us here, especially myself, only need to know there is a need and that a reputable person has verified this. I trust the admin here and I would rather give premature instead of having a person in need waiting. Just my two cents.

I have to hit the sack, will check first thing in the morning for updates. Prayers will be sent, not sure who this is, but God will know.

Payment sent. I couldn't afford to do much but I did what I could. Hope things are ok to the person its going toward. Godbless. :beerchug:

This place kinda brings a tear to my eye sometimes.:angel:

Last edited:
I got to get some sleepy time , I sent a what I could , I hope it helps! If the person ends up not needing it, let the org. keep it for the next time. If God allows me to wake in the morning , then I will collect another days pay- if this person needs more let me know. Good nite my friends:)

Many of us here, especially myself, only need to know there is a need and that a reputable person has verified this. I trust the admin here and I would rather give premature instead of having a person in need waiting. Just my two cents.

Sorry CTA, that was not how my post was intended. It was more of an update for the folks asking for more information. It was not a dig to Omar or anybody else. I, like yourself, only need to know that there is a need also.
Sorry if my post caused confusion or upset you or anyone else. I was just trying to help the members asking what was needed, not to slam this post.
Again sorry if I offended.

Just saw this, has it been resolved? is more needed, waiting.

what a great family :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dang I wish I could help out!!! :(

I love this board, there is no other board that I feel so close to the people on it...truly amazing!:bowdown:

Sorry CTA, that was not how my post was intended. It was more of an update for the folks asking for more information. It was not a dig to Omar or anybody else. I, like yourself, only need to know that there is a need also.
Sorry if my post caused confusion or upset you or anyone else. I was just trying to help the members asking what was needed, not to slam this post.
Again sorry if I offended.

No offense taken in any way, I apologize if my post sounded as if it was directed as you, it was not. I was simply throwing out a last thought before I headed off to bed.

We are not premature, we just don't have all the details yet... Sit tight and as soon as Omar gets what he needs he will tell us. The need is real. The deatails just are not fully known yet.

And this place is better than family sometimes, I agree.

Guys,
I couldn't do much, but did what I could - this place is truly amazing - it comes out in different ways every day. The issue is a family one and the significance is not overstated; details are only sketchy because of the fluidity of the situation.

But also remember, that support comes not only in the form or miles or cash - it will also be helpful to send thoughts and prayers for family togetherness and unity in times of strife.

You all really are amazing and it makes me proud to be one of you!

I didn't see this until this morning. I know the admins are working on details, but I'm wondering what may be needed that money/miles/points won't cover.

I can give a first-hand testimonial on how great this .oRg is.

Back