Tyres - Which one?

wichet

Registered
Hi i am about to get a new set of tyres and was a bit unsure as to which set of tyres to get, has anyone been using the pilot Power 2ct.
Are they any good, are they any better than the Pilot Power.
I want to go with Mich, been using Brigestone but did not like them, had Powers on my Z1000 before i came to the Dark side of Busa nad thought they were mint.

Any ideas

Wichet

I just installed the Avon Storm's. I am pretty happy with them thus far. I opted for the 200/50 in the rear and it fits great, I'm still breaking them in, so I haven't pushed them to the limit yet.

Flip a coin between Pilots or Qualifiers. No lose.
smile.gif

If huggin turns is your thing, go with the Pilot Powers. The 2ct's don't seem to be any better. Granted the sides are softer, the center is the same. As for the cost difference the added bonus of the side gripping is your decision.

Avon Storms...and if you put a screw in the middle of it a week after you get it they will give you a new one...free. Mine's supposed to show up tommorrow, after the holiday weekend! 4 sunny days and no riding!
super.gif

Just thought about the spelling of "tyre" and thought, you may have different weather considerations on that side of the pond when selecting a tire-"mad dogs and Englishmen" and all that...
smile.gif
wink.gif

Back