Gen 1 k2 bussa

not heard of leaks on a Stock damper, to be honest you could just ride without it, i did for years
MCT of stowmarket which tunes most busas i know says they are a waste of time if suspension is properly set up

and i was about 220lbs MCT ( i am 199 lbs now) fitted 10% stiffer front springs
That is good to here, someone of similar weight being able to give me some sort of answer. Thank you

So the day started out wet and the rain was relentless,
But made the most of it, got one session without it raining but of course the track was still wet

large_2141ea62b_1JC02642-626.jpg

large_9f2d94274_1JC04835-1608.jpg

Thanks for the reply mabupa, did all my old decals today and love the way it looks now.

I have had many bikes in the past and never had a steering damper so I feel like I won't miss it.

View attachment 1665095
Track days, I’d run a tire for that. I like the Bridgestone S22, I would fix the steering damper , saved me more than once. Tank slappers are bad, steering dampers are good

Track days, I’d run a tire for that. I like the Bridgestone S22, I would fix the steering damper , saved me more than once. Tank slappers are bad, steering dampers are good
I just got the new damper through the post yesterday so it will be going on this week, the pilot power 2ct were good, just a shame it was wet, would have loved to get the knee down

Back