Gen 1 k2 bussa

Gen 1s and early gen 2s were known for "wooden" brakes...that's probably why Suzuki put Brembos on them.

If you work the stock set up hard even with braided lines you will still get lots of fade...a good master cylinder and aggressive pads will help..brake rotors wear out over time and need to be replaced if they get too thin as well...

Riding that big 'ol gal on a track will max out most of it's systems (brakes, suspension) pretty quickly.

@Ac41 runs the top set up on his (Ohlins, Brembo)

Gen 1s and early gen 2s were known for "wooden" brakes...that's probably why Suzuki put Brembos on them.

If you work the stock set up hard even with braided lines you will still get lots of fade...a good master cylinder and aggressive pads will help..brake rotors wear out over time and need to be replaced if they get too thin as well...

Riding that big 'ol gal on a track will max out most of it's systems (brakes, suspension) pretty quickly.

@Ac41 runs the top set up on his (Ohlins, Brembo)
I am looking to upgrade the brakes and suspension over time, I do have new rotors front and back.
Definitely gonna get a jack up kit as it will improve the handling too.

Hello people, been a little while. Just wondered if anyone know the OEM length of the 2002 rear suspension links (dog bones)? I am trying to figure out if lowering links have been put on already

Back