Trying to quit smoking!

Good job GIXERHP!! I quit on 27DEC10. <Well kinda> I don't inhale all the chemicals in your average cigs. Just the nicotine and water vapor now. Started off w/ 32mg of nicotine and now down to 11mg; slowly wheening off to where I'll be down to 0mg (just flavored vapor) 32mg will make those goose bumps run through your body like you just chain smoked a pack...lol
Gonna rig something up to the helmet where I can VAPE on the go...lol They make batteries that are automatic and will activate when they detect the "inhale". I'm thinking vacum line from the e-cig (in my pocket) up through the helmet...lol
Sorry, I just enjoy the feeling of "smoking". I'll probably still end up vapin' just flavored water when all said and done (at 0mg).

Great product.... TAKE A LOOK HERE

way to go..ive been smoke free for aobut 6 yrs no looking back!!

No such thing as "trying to quit" you either quit or dont - just do it for your own health, everyone elses health (I hate 2nd hand smoke!) and you family - no one likes to see lunjg cancer victims. Just quit stop Effin around!

Very glad for ya, John! Hope you are able to keep it up. I know you feel so much better. And things will only get better, so proud of ya, brother! :thumbsup:

Congrats I quit smoking about a year ago well I swapped it for vaping electronic cigarette and I Love it can't stand the taste and smell of regular cigarettes now and its doesn't have all the poisons and chemical in and I can do it anywhere :laugh:

Well it has been 8 months now, and i will admit it has not been easy at all!

Some days are very trying at least, but i get by!

Well it has been 8 months now, and i will admit it has not been easy at all!

Some days are very trying at least, but i get by!

Good for you John. I know every day is a choice to either smoke or not smoke and you have done a super fantastic job of choosing not to!!! :bowdown:

Keep it up.

Congrats every day is better for you.... I quit the day my first child came into this world. 23 years ago feb. 6.... The only kicker is she now smokes...darn kids

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Way to go. It took me 18 months before it got to the point where I no longer wanted one at all. I would eat a nice meal and think to myself how nice a smoke would be. I never smoked one, just thought about it for a split second. After a while it got to the point where I don't even like the smell and can't stand it when someone smokes in public. I never say anything because I used to be that guy.

Keep it up brother, your body will thank you for it. :bowdown:

Back