Quit smoking

Speed King

Banned
Its been two weeks since i had a cigarettte:bowdown:
Its easy after the first week.
The only time i want a cig is when i am drinking:beerchug: or drink coffee, soo i had to quit drinking coffee. I still drink beer thou:thumbsup:

That's awsome to hear man. Keep it up. I'm not too far from that myself. Finally getting back on my workout schedule. Should be able to give them up in a week or so.

congrats. man. great job. i quit a cple of years ago and it was the best thing i ever did. stick with it. ........

:thumbsup::cheerleader:

They say quitting smoking is like quitting heroin. I've been tobacco clean for 5 years, but still have cravings. Good luck, bro, just stick with it.

Congratulations. Just keep it up, you'll be thankful you did. It'll be a year for me on the 17th.

That's awesome! Stick with it! I quit about 6 yrs ago and my wife just quit two weeks ago. She's on the patches and so far is doing well.

Did you go cold turkey or are you using something to help?

Congrats, I'm a quitter too :thumbsup: A Little over two and a half years for me now and there's still some deep rooted physcological desire to smoke at times, after 38 years of smoking I guess that's to be expected. Definetly something very evil about smoking addiction.

Hang in there.:thumbsup:
It'll be 14 years ago this July that I quit. Smoked for 22 years.
Watched the Camels kill an old guy who lived across the street from me. Couldn't tell anything for a year or so after they found it. Then the last 4 months was like you stuck a big syringe in him and sucked him from 230lbs, to 80lbs of skin and bones. It spread and got into his brain, the last couple of months he changed to someone else completely. The last couple of weeks, he started calling me Robert. I'd known him for several years, and to this day I don't know who the "Robert" that he thought I was, was.
He died peacefully in his home at 61 years old. Smoked those non filter Camels right up until he was too weak to hold one to his mouth.

I won't go off on one of my hatred for Cigarette rants.

I will say I congratulate you and I hope you are able to keep it up. My guess is, as long as you continue to drink...it will make it near impossible to fully kick the coffin nails.

Back