Tricked out Hayabusa or stock - which one would you buy?

So to complete the circle I ended up getting a used 2022 White/blue Gen 3 with some tasteful extras - full M4 exhaust, Sprint air filter, Moore flashed ECU, T-rex frame sliders and Yoshimura tail tidy.
No fat tire, no added chrome, etc.

I had a great buying experience with Maali Motosports in Corona CA. The owner, Shahim, was great to work with, stayed in contact with me even after hours and even arranged the shipping to me here in Northern CA.

I got a much cheaper bike than the fat tire chromed out model I first looked at. And it has all the stuff I was going to add anyway if I'd bought a stocker.
I'm glad I did it!
Pics.

Exhausting Robbie Amell GIF by BuzzFeed

So to complete the circle I ended up getting a used 2022 White/blue Gen 3 with some tasteful extras - full M4 exhaust, Sprint air filter, Moore flashed ECU, T-rex frame sliders and Yoshimura tail tidy.
No fat tire, no added chrome, etc.

I had a great buying experience with Maali Motosports in Corona CA. The owner, Shahim, was great to work with, stayed in contact with me even after hours and even arranged the shipping to me here in Northern CA.

I got a much cheaper bike than the fat tire chromed out model I first looked at. And it has all the stuff I was going to add anyway if I'd bought a stocker.
I'm glad I did it!
I think you made the right choice going with a basically stock Gen III Busa over a show bike that looked nice but probably didn't ride nice and riding nice is why we own motorcycles.

Back