Trailer questions and answerrs

HOAX

Registered
I thought I would throw this out there. Professionally I work for Interstate Cargo (or TrailersPlus), the manufacturer of the LoadRunner enclosed trailers. I can generally answer any question about any brand enclosed trailer, as this is what I do. If you have a question regarding quality, craftsmanship, sizing for your need, etc.. please feel free to ask in this thread. Hopefully others will find the information useful. Some info on us can be found at Interstate Cargo and Cargo Trailers | Utility Trailers | Enclosed Trailers | TrailersPlus

Great offer!

OK, how's this: Where can I get screws like this? They are self-tapping, flat-head, 1 1/2" long. They are used in my trailer to fasten the 3/4" plywood to the metal "studs". I've tried every hardware store in town, specialty fastener suppliers, Tractor Supply, and even my local Trailers Plus. No one stocks them...

photo(8).jpg

photo(8).jpg

Also im looking for the bit that most trailer company's use for the screws for the aluminum siding.
Its a 8 point bit, where can i find one?

Also im looking for the bit that most trailer company's use for the screws for the aluminum siding.
Its a 8 point bit, where can i find one?

John - it's a square drive bit :whistle:

Omslaw is right John, it actually is a square bit even though it doesnt look like it should be. And as far as the screw goes Omslaw, shoot me an IM with your address and I will mail you some. Other wise they can be had by calling our plant and ordering them in quantity.

*edit* Just noticed you are in KS, we have a store in Olatha and one in Blue Springs. You can always get supplies from them. But the offer still stands to mail them to you.

Last edited:
Your second link is bad. Your "find a dealer" link on the website is also bad...

The second link is working fine now. And I have emailed in to IT about the find a dealer link. The TrailersPlus web site also has a dealer function.

Great offer!

OK, how's this: Where can I get screws like this? They are self-tapping, flat-head, 1 1/2" long. They are used in my trailer to fasten the 3/4" plywood to the metal "studs". I've tried every hardware store in town, specialty fastener suppliers, Tractor Supply, and even my local Trailers Plus. No one stocks them...

View attachment 203819

Industral drywall supplier maybe?

What size trailer should I use for my Busa and a 600? What size would also fit a third bike?

I have a 6' x 14' v-nose and it is setup to haul 3... Last year, I hauled 3 Busas home from the Bash...NC to KC...

what's the purchase code to get the "family discount" on purchases? :laugh: I was drolling over some of the trailers at the PRI show. :bowdown:

A good commercial nut and bolt company will have those fasteners and tools as well. In Tulsa, Ok we buy from the Rule Company, also flat bed trailer suppliers (over the road trailers will have those self tapping screws...)

omar if you can't find some pm me and ill tell you where to get them in kc they come in a box of either 100 or 500

Back