Traction control and the 2015 Busa

groran1000

Donating Member
Registered
What do you think Suzuki is going to do to the busa for 2015? Surely at least T/C for sure, ya think? Also, I forget, when do the new model year Suzuki and bikes come out?

and prob nothing since we dont even know for sure if they will do it...

From what i heard 2015 a new 1000 cause of Suzuki going back to MotoGp,2016 a Brand new Busa not bold new graphics either!

Spy photos of the new 2015 Suzuki Hayabusa

kawasaki-z1000-6-1562-1392717966.jpg

kawasaki-z1000-6-1562-1392717966.jpg

I am also curious what's he got for crotch protection. Because without any protection...that's gonna hurt!!! :banghead:

...and how is he shifting gears,... and how is he doing a stand-up wheelie, and how he lands it - now, that's going to hurt no matter what. :rofl:

Seriously though, I am not sure TC is such a good thing. Not disputing its benefits, however it may mask rider's mistakes and promote throttle abuse. In my Charger, the tire would spin for at least 0.5 sec before TC kicks in - and a lot can happen in 0.5 sec if the throttle is abused.

Traction control is great as long as you have a selection of different modes and the ability of turn it off.

I am also curious what's he got for crotch protection. Because without any protection...that's gonna hurt!!! :banghead:

...and how is he shifting gears,... and how is he doing a stand-up wheelie, and how he lands it - now, that's going to hurt no matter what. :rofl:

Seriously though, I am not sure TC is such a good thing. Not disputing its benefits, however it may mask rider's mistakes and promote throttle abuse. In my Charger, the tire would spin for at least 0.5 sec before TC kicks in - and a lot can happen in 0.5 sec if the throttle is abused.

Shifting is done via Pingel electric shift. It has a padded tank cover to protect the rider and his assets.:rofl:

Back