Tourist trophy for playstation 2

Pace I just bought a little Cheater at best buy last night. I said to hell with it, I bought the game to play with bikes and roll around having fun. Starting off on a fuggin Scooter just isn't my thing. I got all golds in the Beginner tests but then as usual I just don't have the time to dedicate to it, so I cheat.

It's a little USB thingi called Action Replay. Little Thumb drive full of cheat codes. It'll get ya all squared away, the codes are online somewhere.

Thnx Rev-- yea the scooter-- how do beat a tzr250 with that...cheats yea i suppose...
smile.gif

I dunno man, I've just been rollin around in Arcade mode until I got the A/R Action replay thing. I saw a scooter as our first bike and I said "Yeah no thanks."

So, I'll set it so ALL the bikes and ALL the tracks are available. Then Go in and have hours of fun racing and riding all kinds of bikes. That to me is fun and why I buy the game, not the challange of beating AI riders.

I dunno man, I've just been rollin around in Arcade mode until I got the A/R Action replay thing. I saw a scooter as our first bike and I said "Yeah no thanks."

So, I'll set it so ALL the bikes and ALL the tracks are available. Then Go in and have hours of fun racing and riding all kinds of bikes. That to me is fun and why I buy the game, not the challange of beating AI riders.
Cheater!
smile.gif
I guess I'll be buying one of those too
sad.gif

Did it open up absolutely everything? Do you get the latest codes FREE form the net to load in or do you gotta pay a subscription for the net codes?

Pace I just bought a little Cheater at best buy last night.  I said to hell with it, I bought the game to play with bikes and roll around having fun.  Starting off on a fuggin Scooter just isn't my thing.  I got all golds in the Beginner tests but then as usual I just don't have the time to dedicate to it, so  I cheat.  

It's a little USB thingi called Action Replay.  Little Thumb drive full of cheat codes.  It'll get ya all squared away, the codes are online somewhere.
I kind of stop playing...after 4 hard time, getting earned license, and right after that? I went to the challange mode? ""BOOM""
a little scoooooter....to start with...(because, of this game, I bought the PS2...) and...I'm pree regret it...
Hey, Rev hook us up with what ever you talking about...little thingy...
sad.gif

Guys, how did you make the busa pull a wheel. I have been trying and I can't get the wheel to pop. I can do it with the ZX10 but not the busa. This game is so much fun. I want to see on PSP next...

Guys, how did you make the busa pull a wheel.  I have been trying and I can't get the wheel to pop.  I can do it with the ZX10 but not the busa.  This game is so much fun.  I want to see on PSP next...
Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wh
eelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stop
pie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheeli
e-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-
wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-

You get the idea. It is apparent they made the 1k shine on this game but left the ole' Bus with no credit.

Well after seeing all you guys rave about this game I took my Xbox and traded it in on a PS2. Now if I could learn to ride might help ;-). Also bought Burnout revenge love the distruction. Just seem to have to wait a bit longer for games to load then on Xbox.

Guys, how did you make the busa pull a wheel.  I have been trying and I can't get the wheel to pop.  I can do it with the ZX10 but not the busa.  This game is so much fun.  I want to see on PSP next...
Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wh

eelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stop

pie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheeli

e-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-

wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-Stoppie-wheelie-

You get the idea. It is apparent they made the 1k shine on this game but left the ole' Bus with no credit.
cuz, its not for a track bike...
rock.gif

Well after seeing all you guys rave about this game I took my Xbox and traded it in on a PS2. Now if I could learn to ride might help ;-). Also bought Burnout revenge love the distruction. Just seem to have to wait a bit longer for games to load then on Xbox.
Yort, I found that if I use the directional buttons instead of the stick to steer, I can control the bike much better. The only exception to this for me was on the high speed oval track, forgot the name of it.

Also, you gotta brake EARLY into the turns, and try your best to hit the apex perfectly so you can accelerate full throttle coming out.

Another thing I have found that works for me, is tapping the brakes in quick succession seems to slow the bike faster than standing on them. Ditto of tapping the accelerator in order to maintain speed when coming out of a turn if you don't hit the apex perfectly.

Another thing you can do is find specific landmarks on the track so you know EXACTLY when to brake going into a turn. It could be a sign on the side of the track, a strip of asphalt, or any thing you can use as a reference point. Since you will be racing most of the tracks over and over, it will be easy to remember those braking points.

These tips might not work for you but they seemed to help me.

I've found that if you follow the black rubber marks on the track that will give you the perfect line to take in the turns. Remember to come out of the tuck too. My 12 year old can beat the crap out of me on this game. I think he's finished it. Good luck.

JJ

Back