Tourist trophy rocks!!!

I can't believe you bought a ps2 for this game greg!!! I"m gonna have to go pick this game up!!!
cool.gif
hahahahaha! But I am a GAME FREAK! in all honesty? I enjoy SUZUKI TT SUPERBIKE more because it is all Street Riding. It's not as shiney and new as TT, but it lets you rip through the actual Isle Of Man - real streets and bumps and trees and environemnts most of us race around on everyday. I love it. We played it for 3 hours today. It's only $10 if you can find it

Trav, do you ahve a PS2? Any good online games for it? Ima PS2 n00b

MotoGP is really good, and really fun, but it's ONLY motogp and fake bikes. TT is only REAL bikes and it does it very well. It's the best, if not ONLY, game out right now featuring real bikes
I do have a ps2. I bought a used copy of motogp but returned it cuz I beat the game in about 2 hrs. I really wanted to get motogp 2 or 3 but have yet to find the game.

I suggest checking out used game shops. You can find older games for $10 or so. Its a great deal if you want to play something that interested you and not spend a ton of cash.

I have owned a few motorcycle games and have not been impressed by any of them. I will have to check out TT.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144600495 -->

Back