Tourist trophy rocks!!!

929988_20060105_screen006.jpg

All youhave to do to get screen shots is plug a usb flash drive in the front of the playstation and click save and select usb drive. I enter to photo ride but the best shot photo option from the race screen has some good shots that the computer took. I am ridig the gsxr1000 superbike right now and I will see if I can get some good race shots and post them up.
cool.gif

My PS2 has a USB port in it? cool! I wanna see ya 12 oclock the busa!

How's the audio? Does it have online game play?
The audio if almost VERY REALISTIC! Sounds like they took the time to record all the bikes they tested and link the sound with that bike. Not just the generic whiney cycle engine sound with deriviatives. The Busa sound slike a stock busa, the Beull has that grunty Buell thing going on, the Yam sound Yamish so I assume the rest are somewhat accurate also. The Music is fine, fitting and forgetable - it can be shut off, which is what I do so I can enjoy the real sounds.... speaking of real sounds, the WIND whooshes louder when you get on it and sounds realistic. You will notice and enjoy that effect as it really enhances the emmersion of the simulation.

It does NOT have any online play, and I hear the Gran Turismo series doesn't, so TT might not ever - at least not for a while.

It DOES have two player split screen mode that is GREAT! and Fun! Race your buddys on random bikes you always wanted play around on.

It has a few faults, picks&pans, but overall it's very worth the $40 [or $200 including the PS2] if you want a real street bike sim. There's nothing better right now

I think the game stinks. I cant ride for crap on a video game. Ive only been able to win a little kawa 250. Everything else kicks my ass royaly. THE BRAKING SUCKS!!

Do the licensing and it'll help you with braking and trail braking.
I won the Busa last night and it's a real pig to race. It's like when they were setting the parameters for the Busa in this game, that they listened to the hype and not the reality. It really doesn't turn or accellerate that well in the game.

MotoGP3 For Xbox360 is what I have my eyes on, and ONLINE PLAY. TT looks cool though, just so happens I am not a playstation fan :-)

moto-gp-2006-20060206111248618.jpg

moto-gp-2006-20060206111246290.jpg

moto-gp-2006-20060206111252899.jpg

I can't believe you bought a ps2 for this game greg!!! I"m gonna have to go pick this game up!!!
cool.gif

I can't believe you bought a ps2 for this game greg!!! I"m gonna have to go pick this game up!!!
cool.gif
hahahahaha! But I am a GAME FREAK! in all honesty? I enjoy SUZUKI TT SUPERBIKE more because it is all Street Riding. It's not as shiney and new as TT, but it lets you rip through the actual Isle Of Man - real streets and bumps and trees and environemnts most of us race around on everyday. I love it. We played it for 3 hours today. It's only $10 if you can find it

Trav, do you ahve a PS2? Any good online games for it? Ima PS2 n00b

MotoGP is really good, and really fun, but it's ONLY motogp and fake bikes. TT is only REAL bikes and it does it very well. It's the best, if not ONLY, game out right now featuring real bikes

Back