Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This ain't right. I'll sleep in next time.

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Had a 0730 hrs. appointment for the car. Opened up the garage door and then this!

Blasphemy! Oh, the Humanity!

I just had another cup of Starbucks while waiting for the "thaw". No idea where the ice scraper is. :dunno:

Looking at Wisconsin and Indiana I guess I'll live. I'm just sayin..:whistle:

r8

View attachment 1512889

You just need an autostart on that thing. Set the defroster on hi the night before, hit the button, and go back in and enjoy the coffee....:beerchug:

Sure it would scrape off, but who has a scraper in AZ. We don't even have lawn mowers out here. :laugh:

you just crack me up smartazz...... :rofl: I will act like I had no idea what you "REALLY" meant to accomplish with this post....

DSC_0036.JPG

What happened to global warming????

you just crack me up smartazz...... :rofl: I will act like I had no idea what you "REALLY" meant to accomplish with this post....

DSC_0036.JPG

Oh, that looks just awful. :laugh:

Brings back memories I choose to forget.

I'm just sayin..:whistle:

r8

If it's light you can use your DL or credit card, etc. cold water and wipers works too. I've been known to throw my floor mat over the windshield too. :whistle:

Now back to the crack of dawn :laugh:

Top Bottom