Things you do not like about the site.

Also, on the edit post thing.. I've been meaning to add a mod that will let you edit and leave a short message tellin why you edited it too.. you want the "edited by" to stay though..

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>it keeps the moderators honest..</span>
Yeah, Rev, ya sneaky bastage!  :laugh:

I think the site is great.  Wish there were more mechanics following this board, but I know where to do when I need that info....    

The only thing that I find a bummer is how large the site has become.  In the 'ole days I could log on once a day and read all the posts, now it is impossible.  I realize it is a good thing in general, but it seems we have a few members that reply to every single post regardless...   no big deal, just a waste of bandwidth sometimes....
I disagree... I think that is what makes this site special. People are friendlier.

Technical stuff belongs in one part of the forum. But there's a lot more than just technical stuff.

Also, on the edit post thing.. I've been meaning to add a mod that will let you edit and leave a short message tellin why you edited it too.. you want the "edited by" to stay though..

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>it keeps the moderators honest..</span>
Yeah, Rev, ya sneaky bastage!  :laugh:
Hey! Why did you edit my post cache. You and Revlis in this thang together? :super:

I love my Busa...It talks to me while I clean it!!! :tounge:

I think the site is great.  Wish there were more mechanics following this board, but I know where to do when I need that info....    

The only thing that I find a bummer is how large the site has become.  In the 'ole days I could log on once a day and read all the posts, now it is impossible.  I realize it is a good thing in general, but it seems we have a few members that reply to every single post regardless...   no big deal, just a waste of bandwidth sometimes....
Hey Doc, I think you have a valid point, and I think I kinda resemble that remark...

I think it's kinda like finding your way to the clubhouse when you were a kid... You get all happy that there are folks here that have that one thing that they can share and get passionate about. It's sorta habbit forming.

I do think that shifting a lot of the mindles banter and horseplay over to "Random Thoughts" would be a good idea.

Raider and VABusa.....you are on to something. The guy has saved many of us hundreds if not thousands of dollars and countless hours (if we had to phone inquiries to dealers..shops...etc we'd be on the phone all day) thru this forum that he does for free.

Lets buy the Captain a brand f**king spanking new busa. I'm in if you are considering some serious coin donation! If we can find 100 serious board members to part with $100 or 200 members to part with $50....we'd have 10,000....enough for a busa.

Does he even WANT another Busa. this is a cool idea, but we'll need to use some impartial party to keep it honest - by that I mean someone willing to give the time to collect and not squander the cash, and followup with the order, I dont wanna donate and end up getting screwed, ya know? I love you all it's just human beings I don't trust :)

The one pet peeve I have with the site is that the time & date are wrong.
For instance this was actually posted Tuesday Oct 08,2003 @ 2149.

[/quote]
Raider - I was thinking the same thing over the weekend!   :beerchug:[/quote]
Michelle. . . GMTA

:thumbsup:[/quote]
Raider...I've got to admit, I'm clueless...what's GMTA?  [/quote]
Great Minds Think Alike.

:thumbsup:  

Raider - I was thinking the same thing over the weekend!   :beerchug:[/quote]
Michelle. . . GMTA

:thumbsup:[/quote]
Raider...I've got to admit, I'm clueless...what's GMTA?  [/quote]
Great Minds Think Alike.

:thumbsup:  [/QUOTE]
Yeah...unless of course one of those great minds can't figure out what the other's saying, right?! :crazy:

Sorry about that...

Not much from others about that little idea of ours...

Let's see...if I were captain, would I want a brand new Busa? Hrmmmm......

Thats because the idea is stuck in the back of a thread on what people don't like....probably not capturing many eyeballs.

So VA....start a new thread. "Pony up for a busa for Captain".

As WWJD said, someone has to collect all this stuff and make it honest. I am volunteering as this forum is my witness. I work in finance and deal with the largest pension funds and money managers in the world. Folks with $100 billion (thats a billion...not a mistake) to invest. I would accept all donations (subject to some limitations just to keep the paperwork low) I would put them in an interest bearing account and report to the board on a weekly base (when I travel, it might be every 10 days or so.)

I will not screw the board as I have immense respect for it. I would give out my address and do whatever it takes to show folks that its all above board....and I'd be the first to donate.

Anyone game? Come on VA....the folks really dig you on this forum....stir up some interest.....

It would be awesome to buy the Cap a new bike (if he so desires)

I do not like the edit feature.

You should be able to go back and 'change' whenever you want without having a pasted notice reflecting the time/date you edited! :mad:

That is an obsolete feature, IMO.
dont want anyone to know you cant type eh? :type: <---------cookie  :laugh:
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>What a freakin bonehead Mister SizeMore!</span>

Reason for EDIT: RANDOM BABBLE!

<!--EDIT|Cookie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066168171 -->

Back