Welcome a another new site Sponsor

Welcome aboard! Added to Christmas Wish List!
smile.gif

and fwiw, I have one and really like it. I know some other members here have one too and they seem to like them as well.

I will say one thing, the install of it is pretty easy, the function of the device is excellent and the support from the company is far and away the best of any I have dealt with directly.
cool.gif

Hello,
Welcome to the site and congrats on becoming a sponsor. Great product but I have a question. Looking at the unit, is there a way to ride with the visor open with the unit installed. I ask because it looks like the unit mounts outside the helmet above the visor making it unable to open the visor some while riding. Thanks.

yeah, it mounts to your visor, you can open/close it just fine.
cool.gif
actually, I have mine adjusted so I can still see the display when I have the visor cracked up a little bit. The display is a hair lower when its closed and just a little high when its cracked open but for the warm days, its perfect .... I adjust it back to a "normal" position when its cooler out
wink.gif

Well Cap....Glad they are a sponsor and all but are they going to post up with maybe some info on their products and the busa.org discount if there is one...Just a question---

John

yeah, 12hrs isnt enough time dude, give Capt a chance to get back around and online
wink.gif

so the sportvue site is linked, they have great info on there and there's a link to a board member's install/review. what else you need, maybe I can dig it up or tell ya, I have one of these gadgets so feel free to ask anything
cool.gif

A nice discount for .org members would be great. Can't afford that price right now, but if we get a discount maybe I can get myself...er, I mean someone can get me it for a christmas present.

Welcome SportVue!

Surely someone here can test it at over 180 mph? 190?

Looks like a cool idea, I'd be willing to pay more if they integrated into my helmet. Is there any way to Demo these? Like at track days or a bike event. I'd like to get one but I don't want to find out it's not for me after I get it.

Back