Welcome a another new site Sponsor

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hear ye hear ye

OK fellas (and gals) I remember back a few months ago and there was a post about a heads up display that was coming to the market. I am pleased to announce that I have been working with the powers that be at SportVue.com and they are now a sponsor of Hayabusa.org. If you have any questions feel free to use the info in this thread to contact sportvue directly or post your questions here and they will be monitoring the board to help out. Remember that companies like this support us financially so if you like it here use our sponsors and keep us running.

One way or the other I will have one of these sportvue units to give away to a member here. We will have some sort of drawing or something cool like that so go to the sportvue website to see the demo..........

Company information:

www.Sportvue.com

206-352-1771 ask for:
Mike
Claudio
Will

If you go to the website you will see they have several killer holiday promos in place right now.

Please welcome the sportvue crew and remember to go check their site and demo out and spread the news to other boards.

CAp

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!
super.gif

Been wondering about that HUD....I think I'll look into it.

Welcome to the board.

<!--EDIT|usmcbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132012366 -->

Welcome! That MC2 looks great.....I'll be looking into that!

Nice, just wish it the helmet display gadget was smaller. (Or maybe make it into a "horn" or a "spike" shape for a nice effect!) CHARGE!
laugh.gif

Back