The NEW Pashnit Busa!

Yeah baby! Can't wait to see it on our tour (you will be riding it, I assume?). Doyle

Yeah baby! Can't wait to see it on our tour (you will be riding it, I assume?). Doyle

Hi Doyle, I'll be leading all the Pashnit Tours this year on this bike except the Memorial Day Wknd ride. My sister is getting married so I'm flying back to Chicago that weekend.

I got asked to photograph their wedding. :thumbsup: (They didn't want to spring $3000 for a wedding photographer. I'm free.)

April 8th is right around the corner! :cheerleader:

displayimage.php

Glad that worked out for ya Tim, she sure is purdy. Now that's what I like to see, practically a brand new Busa at a great price. Crap now I'm a little jealous.:rofl:

:cheerleader: right on!:cheerleader: very groovy buddy:thumbsup:

what did you do/are ya gonna do, with the other one????

First deciding what parts I can swap over to the new one from the '00. I'm thinking the Adaptiv Radar, FP Tactical Levers, Throttlemeister, Headlight Modulator, Woodcraft Stator Cover, Clearwater Lights, BackOFF Tailight Modulator (not sure if it will work with LED's), chrome frame plugs to start with. :thumbsup:

I made a list of 42 different things/mods I'd like to do. :laugh: Ought to be an interesting thread.

The '00 Blue/Silver will be prepped for sale.

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

Who ever ends up with the old Pashnit Busa is gonna get a nice bike. And Grats on the new bike Man!

Congrats Tim!

I'll be paying attention to any updates on the mods you plan for this girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations, I'm glad you were able to keep the same color. Pashnit should always ride a blue Busa, End of an era and the beginning of a new era,

Very Happy for you! :thumbsup:
It's not like you'll have a hard time sourcing goodies! The advantages of being a test mule and owning a toy store!
Congratulations!!!!:beerchug:

Back