The NEW Pashnit Busa!

I have the stock wheels off my bike that have 139 miles on them, they are silver.

I hate the stock pass rearsets too. So I modified them and then had them chromed.

Let me upload a pic

NICE!!! My Cortech saddlebags fit just fine with my Yosh R-77's Tim, you might not have a problem. Remember, the tail section is wider on the gen 2.

Can't wait to see it all done up!:thumbsup::cheerleader::cheerleader:

That's good to know Steve, I have to wait till the kids go to sleep to start fiddling. Figuring out the luggage situation is top priority as first Pashnit Tour is in 23 days! So just 3 weeks to get the bike all set up.

Tomorrow I'm gonna send the FP Tactical Levers out to get retrofitted for the Gen-II.

Congrats on buying the fastest color!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are my rear sets. I cut the "hook"" off the rear, I thought they were useless and stupid looking. I cut them, then filed and sanded them smooth, then had them chromed. I would guess that PC would work as well
100_0158.jpg

Ignore the dirt, please!

100_0154.jpg

Here are my rear sets. I cut the "hook"" off the rear, I thought they were useless and stupid looking. I cut them, then filed and sanded them smooth, then had them chromed. I would guess that PC would work as well
100_0158.jpg

Rene, are you running the Hot Bodies undertail? I have a black one on site that I've been holding on to that was a customer return.

My other favorite mod was the rear tail mod where the org member shows putting a 2-liter bottle of soda into the rear tail after the mod. Gotta find that thread.

Nope, just the tag mount I got from Ball-Z motorsports. Everything else is stock, the rear mud flap and License plate bracket just unbolts with 4 10mm bolts, no reason to even remove the tail section!

Nope, just the tag mount I got from Ball-Z motorsports. Everything else is stock, the rear mud flap and License plate bracket just unbolts with 4 10mm bolts, no reason to even remove the tail section!

Sweet. We are a dealer for Ball Z Motorsports.

Have to give Josh a call, we carry a bunch of assorted license brackets.

Back