The bravest of us all, the passengers!

Gotta hand it to Brittani, great passenger better GF :beerchug:

Last one is for laughs:rofl::bowdown:

Nice pics Ken, I am going to have to say for mine it is going to be good GF, Better passenger, i hope she dont see this. :laugh:

Another of James and Julie:thumbsup:

Eureka sat curve 2010 187.jpg

The most puzzeling piece for me is I cant tell she is there, I dont feel her hanging on to me in anyway.

It's hard to see in the pictures, but is she hanging off the bike, too? Or is she still centered on the rear seat? It looks like she's hanging off (I would think she'd have to be) but it's hard to see.

It's hard to see in the pictures, but is she hanging off the bike, too? Or is she still centered on the rear seat? It looks like she's hanging off (I would think she'd have to be) but it's hard to see.

Yes, she is hanging off, but she is not hanging on to me. :laugh:

Awesome pictures! One day i'd love to get that low with my wife on the bike but leathers will be needed first for safety reasons.

Wow. My wife is a great passenger I don't ever know she's there most of the time. But neither she or I has abbilities like that (very inexperienced). Great pics, trust, confidence and skills.

Those jeans on the girl don't really cut it for a lowside. Buy her at the very least some draggin jeans! I can only think she has never really been seriously hurt in her life before. A feeling of immortality and ignorance of the danger combined to make freakin awesome photos!:thumbsup:

Back