The bravest of us all, the passengers!

Those 2 women on the back of those Busa's can get it done , They are in Sync with the rider!! It's Awesome to see it happen in person !!!!!:bowdown::bowdown:

The most puzzeling piece for me is I cant tell she is there, I dont feel her hanging on to me in anyway.

r6.jpg

Kudos to ballsy women who knee draggin from the passenger seat. :thumbsup: My wife will claw all of her mighty on my back if I take her to the twisties. Scratch post anyone? :whistle:

wow that's great, :thumbsup: to the 2 women that were on the back of those bikes, just pure awesome, im with Doug, im a power junkie there is no way I could do that...heres to ya ladies:beerchug:

:thumbsup: YOU GO GIRLS:thumbsup:

I just wanna get my knee down on my own busa.(without hubby on back) LOL by the way not that that would ever happen he's gettin his own busa

Very nice pictures~!!~ :thumbsup:

My wife leans to the side well, but leans backwards even better~!~ :whistle:

(keep your mind out of the gutter~!~ :laugh:

Last edited:
Im just here checkin...making sure Vabs isn't talkin about peoples "other areas" and stuff...

Told ya Im keepin an eye on ya michelle!:poke::laugh:

Very good thread idea...the passengers (to me) have the hangin by a thread roll and don't get much credit for it~!~ :beerchug:

Im just here checkin...making sure Vabs isn't talkin about peoples "other areas" and stuff...

I made you a thread so we can discuss this further :rofl:

I have a pic of Ian riding 2-up...just can't post it here :whistle:

Pssssst dont tell her I told you but she is now PMing about them.

Back