Thanks to everyone

mpdgsxr1000

Never Forgotten
dont even know where to start, all of you are great I had a blast.

Many of you know im more known on Gixxer.com as a Admin there as well as a few other sites. I would have to say you guys bring a whole new meaning to bringing people together as a family. I really miss the early days of Gixxer.com when I had that there.

Ted thanks once again for bringing Mel (Grandevil) to the bash and sorry about your truck glad I was able to meet you and go on that sweet ride on Saturday with you to Blood Mt., like I mentioned anytime you want me to critque any of your riding pics feel free to send them my way and I'll give you any pointers I see
thumb_up.gif

Kevin (Vman) I meet you during the fall bash on the Overlook but didnt get to chat very long with you im glad I had that chance this time around as well as help John with your HID kit. Hang tough man you'll get through it I know you will. and a big congrats on becoming the newest admin here
thumb_up.gif

Randy I dont think I'll ever forget your face when you saw what I saw at 3:30 in the morning
laugh.gif
talk about priceless

to everyone else once again thanks for the good times just wish it lasted longer
clap.gif

thumb_up.gif

It was great talking to you and thank you for not spilling the beans on the "secret society" gathered at the MicroTel, watching the TPing unfold right before our eyes
rofl.gif

I hope you plan on being there next year! We all had a blast
smile.gif

Mike,
It was a pleasure meeting with you, BSing with you, and riding with you. I'm glad you liked our little tour of Blood Mountain and up to Franklin. If there is anything I can do, hit me up and I will be happy to help. I'm about an hour North of Myrtle Beach if you need a place to crash... I might even loan you a bike if you just want to fly down, now that I know you can ride (Ha!).

Also, you aren't anything like what John (GixerHP) said you would be like... (just kidding!)

Later,
Ted

Mike,
It was a pleasure meeting with you, BSing with you, and riding with you.  I'm glad you liked our little tour of Blood Mountain and up to Franklin.  If there is anything I can do, hit me up and I will be happy to help.  I'm about an hour North of Myrtle Beach if you need a place to crash... I might even loan you a bike if you just want to fly down, now that I know you can ride (Ha!).

Also, you aren't anything like what John (GixerHP) said you would be like... (just kidding!)

Later,
Ted
yeah it was fun running up there with you then falling back some to get Mel and the other 2 that were with us back into my sight so I knew they were ok then reeling you guys back in after the spot check was done.

thumb_up.gif

Mike,
It was a pleasure meeting with you, BSing with you, and riding with you.  I'm glad you liked our little tour of Blood Mountain and up to Franklin.  If there is anything I can do, hit me up and I will be happy to help.  I'm about an hour North of Myrtle Beach if you need a place to crash... I might even loan you a bike if you just want to fly down, now that I know you can ride (Ha!).

Later,
Ted
yeah it was fun running up there with you then falling back some to get Mel and the other 2 that were with us back into my sight so I knew they were ok then reeling you guys back in after the spot check was done.

thumb_up.gif

glad you got to come hang with us and that i got to meet you...hope you will decide to come out and play again next year
beerchug.gif

Mike, I think that you were likely part of a story that will be folklore at future bashes..... Sure glad you made it to this bash and expect you to make fall bash again this year! so... how many rolles of toilet paper are available for sale in Robbinsville on a sunday morning? (answer to anyone that wants to know is 0.... seems some hooligans bought every roll of TP at the "only" grocery store in Robbinsville... Not bad for someone that needed GPS to go two block back to the Phillips
rofl.gif

cheers and welcome to the charter "oWn3d" club.......

Back