Open Arms...Thanks

Guys, Manny's scoot is ugly, but we can work with that. I am very glad that he was okay - that we were able to get him back out for a dragon run - and that he hit photo cure on 28 the next day. We'll get his soot back together again and lookin straight! I didn't see him mention it, but I believe he has even given his scoot a name.

MCM

Guys, Manny's scoot is ugly, but we can work with that. I am very glad that he was okay - that we were able to get him back out for a dragon run - and that he hit photo cure on 28 the next day. We'll get his soot back together again and lookin straight! I didn't see him mention it, but I believe he has even given his scoot a name.

MCM

Shawn,

Does Manny need someone to work on his bike so it will be back together while he's in the sandbox. I would be honnored to work on getting his bike back to original state. That doesn't mean I'm going to pay for the parts, but I will put in the sweatequity...

Ted,
Depending on when he starts getting parts, I will be helping out as much as I can... 'specally since I don't have my own scoot to work on...

Shawn,

Does Manny need someone to work on his bike so it will be back together while he's in the sandbox. I would be honnored to work on getting his bike back to original state. That doesn't mean I'm going to pay for the parts, but I will put in the sweatequity...

Ted,
Depending on when he starts getting parts, I will be helping out as much as I can... 'specally since I don't have my own scoot to work on...

I'm pretty sure you have a good set of tools and I know you have the knowledge, if you need anything, hit me up... I'm just a few clicks down the road...

MCM

Yes, I have. Bandicoot is what I'm going with.

Shawn,

Thanks for the offer. It means a lot. But I'm going to put in the wrench time in (before and/or after) the sandbox. It's one of those "I broke it, I'll fix it" deals.

Thanks for the offer. It means a lot. But I'm going to put in the wrench time in (before and/or after) the sandbox. It's one of those "I broke it, I'll fix it" deals.

Psst, Ted, I think he knows he'd get a Busa by the time you're done :laugh:

Hope you're doing well Manny! Not too much grief from the wife, right? :poke: :whistle:

Back