T.R.E. or not to T.R.E.

T.R.E. or not to T.R.E. -

• Remove tre  

Votes: 94 100.0%

• Total voters
Plus the ecu only restricts the timing in the first part of the throttle in the lower gears...
I've noticed some software saying otherwise. Something called a, hard cut or a soft cut.

... it just made my throttle herky jerky at low revs...made my bike run too rich...and ruined my idle, so I pulled it back off.
You explained that better than most who have no clue of the events taking place. There are many maps that run in a hard or faster ignition curve. That is the abrupt quickness you feel under a simple limp code. Your idle is ruined because it runs in a safe rich mode so you do not hurt the engine. It is safe to ride. More like ride it to the dealer and have that code repaired.

-----------------------------------------

The TRE, in addition to eliminating the rpm limiter in 6th gear by sending an unlimited 5th gear signal, also smoothes out the throttle response which can otherwise be very abrupt and potent in the lower gears, especially with a modified bike.
Again, another good rider with an assfactor effect at the seat. But there are all gears set at the hard cut and that has a bad shift apply if you keep messing with the hard codes. Just to run that 5th gear fallacy out of town; I believe once you see the 6 locked in the gear indicator, the :rulez: FSM says, "Cheeze is already!' 'If Cheezeman has been telling you not to use it since 1999, you'd think to listen to the man.' 'Therefore, since you rather limp the gas tank like a sailor on leave the bottle alone and you want to have a limped down 130 horse is powers to the 10th power is add 10 more HP is limp me the leave alone!"

I think I read that in a BooSay factory service manual, but I was like, "paraphrasing" between the lines. I can't read that shop manual too well, so I'm gonna guess like the rest of use is. :whistle:

Don't ask me why I would spend thousands to make the world's quickest bike quicker, then tone it down with a TRE. I ask myself the same question. I'm going to take the thing off this riding season.
Die'd rather you run around with 10 less HP. Limps are wimps. Kind of set the tre stump in slow mode. Retard my limp just so quick on the bottom and shut me off on the top.

Might as well ride a, Vespizzpa mopissped with pedal push hers. Cheeze IT's! :please: Someone hell pizz me! :banghead:

Back