Switched Screens from ZG to Puig

Half point, thicker, tighter fit, same monies... gotta love it!
biggrin.gif

Great review. I like the mods you have on your Busa....the Handgrips, Carbon Brake/Clutch Levers and Mirrors and the Tank Cover. Where can I get some of those?
smile.gif

Great review.  I like the mods you have on your Busa....the Handgrips, Carbon Brake/Clutch Levers and Mirrors and the Tank Cover.  Where can I get some of those?
smile.gif
Thanks man ... all that stuff came from Ebay except the Bagster tank cover which I got from Eurobikes in Manassas. Ha ha ha ... I keep that Ebay window open on the right side of my screen and this H.org window open on the left side
smile.gif

smile.gif

DJ the screen looks good thanks for the review. YVETTE at MOTO-PARTS is really nice and will take care of you. I have met her in person to pick up some things(to save on shipping) and she treated me very fairly and she has some good prices on alot of things. Picked up a PC3R for $315.00
biggrin.gif
If you deal with her you won't regret it.

Yes I agree ... I've bought a lot of miscellaneous parts from them and their customer service has been excellent!!

Saw them listed for $70 at <a href="www.tricktape.com"> TrickTape <a>. They are good folks also. I have bought many things for the 'Busa and for my Kat 750.

Sage, can we get a side shot of the bike. I'd like to see how the Tobin seats look from the side with that color scheme.

Hang on! Isn't that my bike? Nope, not quite but man does she look good!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086246524 -->

post_11_96271_DSC00472.jpg

DJ the screen looks good thanks for the review. YVETTE at MOTO-PARTS is really nice and will take care of you. I have met her in person to pick up some things(to save on shipping) and she treated me very fairly and she has some good prices on alot of things. Picked up a PC3R for $315.00
biggrin.gif
If you deal with her you won't regret it.
Henry,
Have you got a contact for Yvette? Pref alterate email
I have sent mail via "contact seller" at ebay, but their email inbox is full and my mail bounces back to me saying to contact recipient and tell them their mail box is full. Bellsouth I think it was, we don't have them here in Oz.
I need my PUIG !

Josh.

Back